Family Fun

Monday, June 30, 2008

Ooooo-la-la!

Ahhhh...a lovely day. A good mix of productive work and Peyton time.


Did some work at home this morning getting things organized and planned for my 2 contract signings tonight. Peyton and I got dressed and we went to our "date place". Cici's Pizza. LOL Hey...you can't beat it. Peyton eats free...She LOVES it! It's kind of the place she and I goto together. Steve is not a fan of Pizza (weird man), so she is my pizza buddy. Then we went up to my office to do a few things and headed home. Peyton and I played a little bit, she had "rest time" while watching Cinderella. I worked a little more. The TV didn't go on all day. Which was some nice peace. Try it sometime. It's almost relieving. I was revolting from our Sunday full of TV. ha (oh, I guess Peyton's TV was on...but not the main one.)


Steve came home in time to let me go to the office to meet my clients. I got my first contract executed. We are now in an option period of 7 days....to do inspections and such. Should go fine. Close the 29th. Got the other offer submitted. We'll see how long this takes. Should be interesting.


So tomorrow. Well....I was going to take Peyton over to andi's and us hang out a little bit. She was begging me all day to go to Ash's house today. I told her we would go for a little bit tomorrow. Well, I read Andi's blog and I guess Ash is going to a friends house. Then Wed., I read, RC is taking the girls to the waterpark here in town. But Peyton hasn't been invited. So whatever. She gets left out. Thanks alot, RC. That's fine. I have to work Wed. so she is due to go to Nana's house anyway. So RC would have to keep her all day...which I doubt she is willing to do.


I'm really not sure what tomorrow will bring. I really need to go grocery shopping, so Peyton and I may do that. I have to go to the office at 7pm to get all the decorations made for our trucks in the July 4th parade in a local neighborhood. I forgot about that, and forgot to tell Steve. hummm....


Anyway. The picture below is just a pic. I took on my phone that I downloaded. She got a new hat from her Nana and Papa. So she's showing it off. Enjoy and more tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ally - congrats on your two signings - am so proud of you - looking forward to having my little girl with me Wednesday - I'm sure we will go swimming - she's my little water nymph.

I really enjoy reading your blog - keeps me abreast of what ya'll are doing. Keep it coming - it's the first or last thing I go look at.

Well - gotta go - got to get to bed.

Love Ya'll - Nana

Rae Carol said...

Ally, your such a butt. Why don't you call and ask about the water park before assuming I did not invite Peyton? I thought Peyton would be at Andi's on Wed anyway. I was going to ask you today if it was ok if I took her to the Saginaw water park with Sydney on Wed. I was just going to take them for a couple of hours. Sydney has volleyball camp till 11am. Your a butthead!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this sister stuff! You are like those Haddad sisters; you fight & makeup nice, right away! Mine hasn't talked to me for 10 years cause I said the big F to her! Now my Mom is gone & she so wanted us to makeup...so sad! I'm really proud of you! You all know how to forgive & MOVE ON!!! Love, Auntie S