Family Fun

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

hum drum

It's been a hum drum day. Nothing too exciting. Worked at the AC co. All alone...all by myself. Used to be the AC co. office was out of the Linder's house. Now it's based out of the shop and I don't have Andi's annoyances and all the kids running around. Kind of nice, but I liked it better the other way. Oh well.

So ya know. Nothing much. Not much real estate stuff going on.

One thing I LOVE and am happy about. The show "Flipping out" on Bravo. About a Real Estate investor who is a little nutts and admits it. It cracks me up. Ok. This proves how dull things are today. LOL

Hey....Have a good Thurs. Hopefully I will have something worth blogging about tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw that Flip. show on the guide but didn't watch yet! Glad you liked it cause there ain't nothin' on! Summer tv sucks! I need a reality fix!
That "no floaty" movie ROCKS! & pics were great! So proud of Peyton but she has "One Brave Mommy" sooo...
I loved your tale about how Peyton is soaking up life! You really get it about the precious moments in parenting! Love, Auntie S