Family Fun

Monday, June 9, 2008

Short and sweet

Howdy folks
Gonna be a short one, being it's after 1am. I spent most of my evening working a father's day video for Steve. shhh.... Gonna burn it to a disk and give it to him for father's day. And, no..that's not all I'm giving him.

A good weekend. Pretty uneventful. Work, steve doing homework and we managed to fit in a jot out to our friends house for a nice evening.
Peyton headed straight to bed after bath time because of how she acted. I saw her light was on and opened her door and there is wide awake on her bed. She sat in there for 1 hour and 20 minutes. She said she was sorry for how she acted and I put her hair back so she didn't look like cousin It in the morning and we tried again. Honestly, I haven't been back in there, but I figure she will eventually fall asleep.

Not much else to report. I must go to bed. I am sure Peyton will be getting me up much earlier than I will like in the AM. More tomorrow for sure.
Hope you all had a GREAT weekend. Oh, and Christina...I am glad you are doing so well. Keep in touch, will ya.

2 comments:

JESSICA said...

You poor thing! What in the world are you doing up so late?

Anonymous said...

Sweet Dreams! Good morning! Sooo funny how you describe things! Love it! Peyton's hair w/look like which cousin? Nice gift idea! Love, Auntie S