Family Fun

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yoo-hoo!

Well...Wednesday. What can I say about Wednesday. Wednesday was kinda ok. Busy and long but ok. I didn't get to spend very much time with Peyton today. That kinda stinks. But she seemed to have a good time at her Nana's. She came home tired, so I think she got wore out pretty good. Then Steve and Peyton ate dinner over there since I was doing a showing tonight. It went well. Looks like they want to make an offer on one that we looked at, so that's always a good thing. I need it. I know that much.

Tomorrow...Burger's Lake with all the girls and RC. Andi won't take off work to go with us. What an old fuddy duddy. We will picnic and hang out in the water. It is very hot here, so it's pretty much the only way you can hang out outside.

So...otherwise that's all I got. I'm tired and believe it or not, I'm going to bed early!!!
More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Y'all take good care of my baby at the lake and have a GREAT time! I do wish I could go, but I have a deadline for Monday plus a Gyno appt that day so I have to get it done this week!