Family Fun

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Fun


RC and the girls


Cutie Pies


Brittany and her followers


Sydney and RC


Peyton and Ashleigh enjoying floating on the raft.

Lots of summer fun today at the lake. Burger's Lake really is a good time. We just chilled. Hung out in the water. Watched Sydney do the trapeze, diving boards and slides. Peyton went down the kiddie slide, once....well twice really. The second time she got freaked out at the top fothe slide. Thus holding up the 6 awaiting kids behind her. She wouldn't get up and move and she wouldn't go down. Finally, the nice girl behind her talked to her and offered to go down with her between her legs. Peyton agreed and worked out great. That was really nice of her. She was probably 12 or so. I was very grateful because I was fixin' to have to remove all the kids in the line and go up and get her. uggh

RC mentioned in her blog that I am probably burnt since I didn't use sunscreen. I didn't. They are all crispie critters and used sunscreen 2x's. I didn't get red at all. Isn't that weird. Even if I usually do get red, by morning it is fine and just turned to tan. I have the lightest skin of all the sisters...but I am thinking right now I might b the darkest. Andi doesn't ever leave her house, so that explains her.

Peyton kept saying there were crocodiles in the lake. She said that when we first got in, but I assured her there wasn't and she was fine. Until about 2 hours later, she started that up again and then freaked out Ash too. They both were whining about how they are going to get eaten by crocodiles. They are funny little girls. Had a picnic. Made sandwiches. It was yummy. Went and got dipping dots ice cream. Peyton proceeded to dump her cup over in about 2 seconds. A huge mess. Ash was nice enough to share some of hers. She is sweet like that.

Brittany went too. She went seperate from us with about 8 other guys. They all followed her around like puppies. It was really funny to watch. She was the leader of that pack! Put a pretty girl in a bikini and those boys will go and do anything. I had lost my sunglasses in the 8 ft. water and Brittany made one of her little boy friends go down and find them for me. hehehe Hey...pretty girls in bikinis come in handy for me too. LOL Glad I got them back. I would have suffered the rest of the day without them.

It was apparently very hot today. 99 degrees. We didn't feel that heat hanging out in the water. It was refreshing. We are going to make a day of it with the whole gange here soon. Get the boys to grill us up some food...have a big group together to go. It will be fun.

I am writing up a contract for a couple. YIPPIE! I am glad. They are a really sweet couple. I have only had to show them like 4 houses. They pretty much knew which neighborhood they wanted to be in, so it wasn't too hard. The only sucky thing is the listing agent is a former agent from our office. I never met her, but apparently she got fired. It is REALLY hard to get fired as a Realtor from an office. From what I get from everyone is she is sneaky and not very ethical. She tries to make you feel intimidated to her and is just overall a bitch. I am not looking forward to that part. But ya know what...at this point I don't care who I have to work with to get a deal done! She can kiss my butt! ha Signing the contract tomorrow. We shall see if they accept.

Tomorrow. Work at the AC co. Go to my real estate job after that to do the contract. Probably out to eat and pick up Peyton from my mother who is taking the girls to chuck e cheese.

Ya'll have a good Friday! Weekend is near!

1 comment:

JESSICA said...

Cute pictures! Glad y'all had fun.
I hope the contract goes through for you - that would be greatness!
Have fun at work today. You must share the meeting details with me. A little weirded out about that...