Family Fun

Saturday, June 28, 2008

An afternoon post

What...you say...Ally is posting a blog entry in the afternoon. Yes...you got it right. ha I really should take a nap though. It's either blog or watch Willy Wonka on the Disney Channel. No, Peyton is not watching it...that would be STEVE! ugghh He kills me with his dumb movies. He wants to take a weeks worth of vacation time coming up here soon. I told him I would love for him to take some time off of work, however; I do not want to see him on the couch the whole week watching dumb ass movies. His reply to that was "it's my vacation, and I am sure there is going to be some of that going on". Oh GREAT. If he is admitting now that it's going to happen I am in a world of hurt. I think I will make sure to have lots of work to do that week. ha

Well. Looks like I am going to write up another contract either tomorrow or Monday!!! Woo-hoo! I hope it will go through. It's a short sale (pre-forclosure), so I am sure there will be other offers. The key is to have the highest offer. I am recommending a full price offer plus another thousand dollars. We shall see. I'll keep you posted. We haven't gotten the counter offer on my other contract I wrote up last night. I should hear something today though. Fingers crossed. that would close the 27th of July...so some money by the end of July would be fan-tab-u-lous!
Both of the people I am working with are very nice. I am usually known for all the weirdos I seem to attract. So this is a refreshing change.

Peyton is off with Pop-Pop today. All the girls, Pop Pop and Anna went to the Cocker Spaniel rescue dog park thingy. Then to lunch and now I guess he is taking them to a movie. We are supposed to meet some friends for dinner this evening, so hopefully it works out where we can get her before or come get her after. They all went to Chuck-e-Cheese last night with Meme and Grandpa John. They all had a great time. For some reason Mom said Peyton would ride the little baby type rides or any of them for that matter. What's up with that. She's usually the brave one. Weird. She's just weird like that sometimes.
Tomorrow I am hopeful that we can just hang out at home and relax. It would be nice to just hang out and relax with no where to go or have anything to do. But I don't think that's going to happen. We will see what the day brings.
Yesterday was just a very long day. I was so pooped by last night. Dropped Peyton at Andi's. Went to work at the AC co. and the people I showed today wanted to go see one of them at their lunch hour yesterday. So I had to leave there and go show the house and go back. Stayed at the AC co. until 5pm and went to my contract signing by 5:45. I didn't get done there until about 7pm. Steve and I went to dinner, stopped off for some ice cream and went to get Peyton. We all had long days, so we all went to bed pretty quick after we got home. I, of course, was the last to go to bed. But at least I got to sleep in for a little bit this morning. Then it was off to get my hair done and my afternoon showings. Peyton has had a busy few days too, so I think she might be ready for a day of rest as well. Although, I don't think that child can rest. She is a little busy body for sure.
Ya'll have a good weekend!

1 comment:

JESSICA said...

OMG - can you just send Steve over here on his vacation to keep my husband company? Jeremy watched that same movie today. Jaydon was so NOT interested in it, and Jeremy STILL watched the whole thing! ARGH!
I hope all of the house stuff goes through for ya!
How does your hair look? Any change? Curious to know if your twin did anything different...