Family Fun

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Last couple of days..

K...couldn't get my video to download again today. There's something wrong with the blog, cause another blogger friend had trouble with one too. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon. I have a funny one!


K...yesterday...not much. Took lunch to Andi's, hung out with Addy and let Ash and Peyton play for a while, came home and did some work. Kind of a unproductive day.


Today, Andi brought Ash here and I took her for the afternoon. The kiddos and I went to Sam's Warehouse and picked up a few things. I got them some ice cream and came home for a "nap". Well, no napping was going on. I let them nap in Peyton's room together, so there was a lot of giggling and playing. I knew they wouldn't, and really since it was so late in the afternoon I didn't really care if they napped. I really just wanted them to rest and get out of my hair! ha Individually...Ash can talk your ear off....and Peyton can talk your ear off. Put the 2 together it's a non-stop chat-fest. Oh my gosh! If they aren't talking, they are screaming, lauging, growling...which is a new one. But these poor girls are bored to death having moms that work from home. When we get on the phone they have to be quiet. When we are deep in thought they have to be ignored. So we try to get them together as much as we can so they have a playmate. We really need to find some activities for them to partake in this summer. I have run into walls with that so far because Peyton is too young for most everything, or the classes are full. So we will figure something out.


Tomorrow Peyton goes to Nana's house. I am sure she will let her go swimming. So she will have a good time. I have a showing and floor duty in the afternoon. So I will be busy.


Steve has been in a "Green Belt Training" and will be all week. Something they do up there at Bell to teach how to "lean" up your department and such. I don't know. I just know I can't get him on the phone. Moreso than usual. Bummer.


It has been quite hot here. 99 degrees today. It will cool off a few degrees in the next few days. It really isn't that bad, because it has been windy too. So the breeze helps.


RC told me that her fellow p.e. teacher at her school got another job at another school. SOOO that leaves open a p.e. teacher job at the school she is a p.e. aide at. Let's all hope she gets it. It is literally like a $30k a year raise. That would be great with them having a kid entering college. next year. Carol, I told my sister you were looking for a p.e. aide job, so I am putting in a good word for you. Ms. Carol would do great at that job. She is athletic and loves kids and doesn't put up with their crap. Plus I think RC and Ms. Carol would get along great. Which those jobs are work very closely together, so it helps alot to have a coworker you like and trust.


So...what else. The animal blog will have to be posted another time. I can't bring myself to type all of that again. Here are their pictures. Chloe, (small dog) is 16, hair falling out, teeth falling out, losing control of her bodily functions, and has about 50 mini seizures a day that the dr. has no idea why. Murray..(big dog) is a scardy cat. He is scared of his water bowl, storms, rain, wind. He is loving and huge. About 100 pounds. We have had him for about 5 years but we don't know how old. Probably about 8 or 9. He doesn't care if peyton crawls all over him, and is a glutten for love. Always wants to have attention. Loves all people and animals. People are a little frightened of him, but really all they should be worried about is him licking them to death. ha Then there's Milo the cat. He is about 10 years old. Found him in the ditch behind my dad's house. He has a bent tail. he is the skinnyest cat ever but eats like a pig. He is a male and likes to pee on stuff even though he has been fixed. Annoying. We have found what tends to trigger it and can control it for the most part. Found some mirical cleaner called Natures Miricle. Wonderful stuff for any animal pee. He's a pain in our butt but we love him too. Really they are all a pain in our butt....they are here till death to us part. If Steve had his say, the cat, for sure would have been put to the curb a long time ago. That's the short version.

Enjoy and talk tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those girls are having so much fun together! Blah blah, but do they understand each other? Of course! Maybe the library has some summer programs? How about a "share" schedule w/others with one day for each? Between you, Andi & RC you have 3 days covered so you just need two more. Maybe 3 so you can get to showings! Hey, Steve is into marial arts? Green belt? Planet help? LOL!I agree on the pet issue! Frisky has allergies! She started to itch some in Margate but now worse! It is a progressive malidy! She has her face, eyelid & ear bloody, raw which is fun since carpet is a light color. So we took her to Vet & for $400.00 worth of blood work we got a list of all the things that bother her & for $500.00 we got the serum for her allergy shots. We do it at home, one in each side, every other day! Unc Richard gives them as he is diabetic & well schooled on this! Then she lays around like a mop or has the poohs for a day. It will take a year to de-sensatize her. I so pity her! Unc told Vet "maybe we should just make her into a speed bump"! NOT LOL! Loved pics of pets! Cats make me have allergy attack so all our cats lived outside in the barns. No cats here. We are just stewards of God's little creatures so we do our best. Love, Auntie S

Anonymous said...

Hi from Nana