Family Fun

Monday, June 9, 2008

Who dat baby!


That's MY baby! ha Oh my gosh...I can't believe
she was ever that small.

Look how cute that baby is! Look at
that perfect face! She was only 4 days
old there. A BIG beautiful baby!

God I want another one! It makes me smile and kind of sad at the same time to see those baby pictures. Smile because I'm so in love with that child, but sad because she will never be that small again, and possibly won't be able to have that experience again. She just keeps getting bigger and bigger. And time is running out for Steve and I to have another. We are 2 years and 3 months into that effort to no avail. Depressing. For sure. But so thankful for the healthy beauty that I have. Our "deadline" is fast approaching. Really, I don't have a date in mind, I just know the deadline is approaching. We are 36. At this point we are going to be senior citizens by the time any possible new baby would graduate. (Damn, now I'm more depressed...I'm old AND infertile!!..ha)

No worries. I go through this about once a month then the rest of the month I am thinking "How the hell would I handle another child." ha Only thing I can say is if it's meant to be, it will be. If not, Steve will be in line at the snip, snip dr. He says he isn't doing it, but I remind him how wonderfully surpised we will be when we are parents for the second time at age 45, and how any hope of an early retirement is out the window. Snip, snip ain't sounding so bad now, huh. hahaha

Ok....'nuf of that crap. Today...floor duty. Got nothing. Peyton went to Ash's house and played and played. I think she was making up for the boring weekend she had. She crashed in the car on the way home and in bed by 9pm. Steve and his step-dad are going to start carpooling to work. They both don't leave work until about 4:30 so it should work out. I imagine there is going to be a lot of having to wait on each other, but I think the savings on gas is going to be worth it. $3.90 a gallon people!!! It's either rideshare or get a moped! Steve would look awfully funny driving the freeway at 6am on a scooter. LOL (oh, the image....) THAT'S WHAT I SHOULD GET HIM FOR FATHER'S DAY!!! hehe

Is it sad that my husband doesn't read his own family blog. LOL He says, "I don't need to read it, I live it." OKIE DOKIE! ha

Still can't get the video to download, and I cant remember the password to a website that you can download that stuff to as an alternative to get it on your blog. I KNEW I should have written that down. It won't even let me try anymore...it kicked me off of the site. ha

Tomorrow...Meeting at 9am. Peyton to Steve's mom's house. I don't know if it's just me, but things have been very slow at work. Come on people! It really is a good time to buy! ;)

Otherwise, not much else going on. Atlantic City subs will be here tomorrow. Is that sad that it will be the highlight of my week. ha Lazy race this weekend.. should be interesting. And of course, Father's day. That will be a busy day.

Auntie S...Cousin "It"....was it from the Munster's show Cousin "It" is from??? Jessica...I was up doing that dad-gum video. I couldn't stop. It's an obsession once I get started. ha

Good Morning, and If I don't see ya, Good afternoon and Goodnite. (Name that movie!)

3 comments:

JESSICA said...

Beautiful baby, and hopefully one day, you will have another... Patience & spontanaity - I'm telling ya! :)
TRUMAN SHOW is the movie - right, right?

Anonymous said...

I am from another planet! Munster's Show? Oh well. Enjoy the subs! Can you PLEASE tell me what kind you eat & details about the flavor? SICK, RIGHT? Ask for the baby every day when you awake! Be positive & sexy! Shaking cause I'm LOL so hard! I have LOST it! Love, Auntie S

Anonymous said...

Peyton was A BEAUTIFUL baby & it seems like just yesterday.... Love Auntie S