Family Fun

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lottie-da

Well...again..not much to report today. Had a meeting this morning. Peyton went and played with Ashleigh during that couple of hours. We ate lunch there. I brought both girls back to our house to give Andi some peace and Ashleigh and Peyton something to do. To my surprise, Andi was hesitant. Why you ask....Shoot...poor Ash would have just been there bored all day, it would have given Andi some peace and quiet from at least one child, would have given Peyton a playmate, and I...me...would be the one to deal with the nutty and VERY loud girls! So why would she hesitate??? SHE DIDN'T WANT TO PICK HER UP!!! I live 10 minutes from her!!! I am always and forever driving to saginaw to drop off and pick up kids. She cracks me up. Hello...how do you spell L..A..Z..Y....That would be A...N...D...I!!!! LOL (jk)

So the plan for the week...it's pretty booked up for all three of the Yorks.
Wed.....Steve....all day meeting at DFW airport., Ally....work at ac co. and showings at 6pm ....Peyton...of to Nana's for a day full of swimming. ( I am sure)
Thurs.....Steve...Training class all day...Me, Peyton, Ash, RC, Sydney and Brittany are all going to Burgers Lake. It's this big man made lake that has a little beach and such. It should be fun.
Friday...Steve...work. Ally...work at AC co. Peyton goes to Andi's and then Mom and John are picking up the girls to goto Chuck e cheese. (they are brave souls).
Saturday...Steve...homework....Ally and Peyton are getting our hair done. Then it's looking like Dad is going to take the girls for the day and possibly spend the night. Sunday....wooshh..I think we will rest! Busy, busy.

Peyton...no nap again. She did take a nap on Sunday. Like 2 1/2 hours. And I knew I probably should have woken her up earlier, but I was soooo enjoying it. BUT, she also couldn't sleep when it was time to go to bed. I went to turn her light off at 12:45 and she was STILL awake. I tried to lay her down today because she had to get up early, but she wasn't having any of it. She stayed in her room for like 1 1/2 hours. I opened the door and she said, "can I be awake now." Poor girl. She is done with the naps. But I still feel a little rest time alone in her room is a must. She is soooo all over the place and nonstop all day...I think sitting and reading a book in her room is a good way of chillin' out a little. Plus, Mommy still needs that time of peace as well.

She keeps thanking me for buying her earings. "Mommy, thank you for my new earings. I love them" "Mommy, my earings are so beautiful..thank you for buying me my new earings." She LOVES them. She did let me clean them tonight, but last night...she freaked. Tonight she actually offered to do them and brought me the stuff. She's too funny.

Those 2 girls together are SO loud. Have I mentioned that before. ha
K...off to finish out our very busy week. Hey...come by and see me again, would ya. ha
Oh...and RC....already is sucking at the blog updates...and Jessica...where the heck are ya girl! You're going on like 2 weeks behind. Geez.. hehe

No comments: