Family Fun

Friday, June 13, 2008

OMG!

Oh my God! This has been a marathon of a day! Ok. So Andi was kind enough to let Peyton spend the night so I didn't have to get her up so early. AND let her stay the day over there while Steve and I were working. Thanks, Andi. Much appreciated. So I guess Peyton and Ashleigh didn' go to sleep till like 2am. Andi had to go in there at 1:30am to shut them up. She was awoken by.. "Elmo loves you, Elmo loves you, yes he does. Yes he does...." (Elmo singing)
Good Lord. I have let them sleep together befor and they were asleep in an hour. Wonder why it took them so long. Oh well. Plus Peyton didn't nap either. She's gotta be tired. She's been in bed now for a while.

So my day....VERY long! Started at 6am. Made it to the shop on time! I was impressed with myself. I am shocked. 2am people! I couldn't fall asleep until 2am. So I have been going on 4 hours of sleep today...the longest possible day of the year. I worked at the AC co. until 11:30. I then hightailed it out of there to make it to my real estate office by noon. Oh wait....let me back up. Oh...Jessica...I broke your chair. I tried to lean over to the side of the chair too far to reach my book on the floor, and one of the wheels broke off. I had to stand the rest of the time. Nahh..just kidding. I snagged Brian's chair. Gonna have to buy a new chair. SORRY! ha

Anyway...hightailed it to my real estate office and had to stay there until 3pm. Mind you...all during this time I am fielding calls . Apparently everybody and their mother wanted to look at houses today! I haven't been busy all week...and the one day I was already half way booked...craziness happens. I blame that and the chair on it being Friday the 13th. So with fielding all of those calls, I came out with 3 showings. Lake Worth...be there by 3:30. Downtown Fort Worth...5pm. South side of Fort Worth (I live on the N. side.) by 5:45. I met steve and Peyton for dinner and didn't get home until almost 8pm.

Now...I am very sensative to lack of sleep. I really didn't feel too sleepy...I just was too busy to worry about it. I looked in the mirror and my eyes have been so blood shot all day. I look like a druggy. My feet are swallen like I am 9 months pregnant again. Do you see....Do you see people....I am not made for only 4 hours of sleep. I always have been like that with the swelling. Lack of sleep, traveling, too much salty food, 9lb babies in my belly...all things that make my feet swell. It was SOOOOOO freakin' hot today. Why did I wear black capris, I ask you?? Retarded I guess. I could not cool off from showing to showing. My car said it was 98 degrees the whole time. HOT STUFF!

Have I complained and whined enough for you all. See...I am tired. I get whiney when I am tired. LOL

Tomorrow...Steve works in the am. I have a showing at 1pm. Hopefully am writing a contract for a house I showed today and have it turned in by noon. (that would be a miracle). This house already got an offer and they have to answer by noon...so if we don't get ours in by then, they will probably accept it. Probably isnt going to happen. We shall see.

So this has got to be the whiniest blog ever. Sorry.

Tomorrow also is the Lazy Race. You know there is going to be like 19 couples!!!! I thought it would be 5 or 6! Crazy! Stiff competition. I think we will do ok. Steve has the brains, and I have the speed! ha I will need a nap before this race though. I'm gonna get an advantage by not eating any bbq before the race like everybody else. Let them all stuff their face and be all full and miserable while I am running my ass off trying to get through the race so I can eat. ha

Ok...that's the best jokes I can give ya today folks. Must...must...must go to bed! Let ya know how the lazy race goes! Should be fun.
(ps...I just proofread this...and ALOT of typos...too tired to fix em, so just deal with it)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHINE AWAY! The thing I love most about your blog is that your fingers are letting your TRUE THOUGHTS on the screen! The reality of it is the fix I love! Where are my shows; come on TV! I'll stop viewing altogether!!! I'll just read blogs, paint & watch movies! BEST LUCK at Lazy Race! Drive carefully! Way back in 1980, Walnutport, PA; we used to see road rallies & scavenger hints go thru our area but too many accidents, speeding on curvy unfamilure roads...! They were outlawed! Love, Auntie S