Family Fun

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ugghh!

The video I have been trying to download will not download! I don't get it. I thought I would see if a different video would load...one I have done before. and it worked, but the other won't. I just don't get it. It is the same length of time as the other...so I just don't get it! Whatever...I give up!

Otherwise...just as the title this blog described...ugghh of a day. Boring, not busy and a tiresome day all in one. Peyton wore me out today. Just all over the place, and more into everything than usual. Cooped up energy. I was sooo tired today from not sleeping well lately, and didn't feel like doing much. We did meet RC, Kev, Britt and her friend at mark deans for dinner. So on our way back we stopped off at Steve's parents to let Peyton swim. We were passing by there anyway, so it worked out good. She needed to get rid of some of that energy. It has been very hot here lately. Too hot to let her play outside unless she is in the pool. It worked. Made her good and tired.

Took Chloe dog to the groomer today. She looks sooo much better. Peyton was concerned about leaving her there at the groomer. She immediately wanted to go get her. She thought Tina, our hairdresser, was going to do it. She thought Chloe was going to sit in the chair she sits in to get a haircut. I think I got her to understand though.

So...looks like I am going to work at the AC co. again for a couple days a week. Wed. and Fri. Gotta do it. They could use the help, and I need the little bit of extra money. Things are pretty slow with the real estate right now, so I have to subsidize our income a bit. I will try to figure out how to juggle it. And hopefully, it will be a pretty temporary deal. I appreciate the Linder's for letting me work again. Only answering phones! Not doing any of the paperwork. They have Jessica doing that the other days fo the week, so best if only one person does it so it all gets done the same, consistant way.

I plan on making a KILLING in the months and years ahead in real estate! haha Just hittin' a rough spot right now. We'll get through it though.

All I got folks. Night

No comments: