Family Fun

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Not a morning person

One thing most people know about me...or maybe you don't...I am NOT a morning person. Never have been...never will be. I am a night owl and as hard as I try, I will always be a night owl. I am most productive at night. I do my best work at night. I think my best at night. Maybe that's why my nickname is Allycat. I don't know. I have grown to accept it. I have always chosen jobs that do not require my presence before at least 9am. I am not a responsible person when it comes to mornings. I will talk to myself and talk myself out of getting somewhere early. The alarm goes off. "oh hell...I'll skip breakfast". goes off again. "I'll speed" Goes off again..."I'll shower when I get home." goes off again. "I'll not brush my teeth". But the time the final alarm goes off, I will be in a nasty wreck from speeding, hungry and looking like a street person from no shower and unbrushed teeth. So I say, "well, I can't go in looking like this, and I can't make it in time even if I speed." And go back to sleep. Irresponsible...admittadly. That's why I have always been a crappy student. If they had night school, I am all over it and would probably be on top of my class.

The Linders want me at the shop to work at 7-freakin'AM. OMG! I just hope I don't talk myself out of it at the last minute. Although, Steve knows when I ask him to wake me up before he leaves, he can't leave until I am up. So hopefully he will keep me responsible. One day...I can do it. Right??? We'll see. I made sure the Linders' know this 7am stuff is not going to be able to be a regular thing. They would fire me day 2! ha

Peyton is spending the night with Ashleigh. Because, like her mother, is also not a morning person. I didn't want to get her up at 5:45am. Not fair to her, I feel. Spoiled..sure. But you don't have to put up with her by the time noon rolls around and is dead tired and won't take a nap. uh-huh...so stop judging. ha

Floor duty today. Nothing. Peyton went to Nana's house and swam. I had a showing at 6:30 on the South side of Fort Worth. Steve went with me because it's not the best part of town. Although, it really was a cute house. For $100k, you can't beat it. But I am sure I will find a way to run them off too. ha One promising one I followed up on to show a property this weekend, emailed back and said they decided on a property in Colleyville. Well, shit...GIVE ME A BREAK PEOPLE!!!! I either suck or have no luck whatsoever. Ugghhh.....

Otherwise tomorrow is basically going to suck. I have to be at the shop at 7am til 11:30. Then go and sit at my real estate office from 12-3 to fill in for our manager who has a class to take, then go back to the shop from 3:30 - 5pm. A lot of sitting at offices. Fun, Iknow. Don't be jealous. ugghh...again.!!!

Ok...I am going to attempt to go to bed at a normal human time this eveing. I already have to be up in 7 hours. Oy vey. Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you can't sleep, Granny Helen told me to take two PM TYLONEL & it works! Good luck at AM job, YOU CAN DO IT! YOU ARE GREAT! Good Luck at the Lazy Race!
Love, Auntie S