Family Fun

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Huff..and Puff..and Blow your house down!

Holy Moly! It has been soo windy! From in my house I hear snap, crackle and pop from outside! Our fence...gone. Ok...only parts of it. 2 panels and snapped the 2 wood poles that hold them up right in half. Brian was kind enough to come over and help steve fix it so we wouldn't lose the rest of the fence. But the poles have to set in the cement, and its still going to be windy tomorrow, so we couldn't put the panels back on or they would put too much weight on them and make it set crooked. So our backyard is exposed to the street. We are on a corner, so it's the side where the street is. Makes me nervous and I can't leave the dogs out or they could dissapear. Steve said..."just let em out...Really...leave em out. They won't run. (wink, wink)
Meanie!

Not much else. Did a little work. Have I mentioned it is very slow. Goodness. Peyton and I went up to the office to do a few things, got paid for a lease I did! Woo-hoo. But the good news is this one Century 21 office around here who does property management give the Realtors that sell their leases a $25 gas card and a $20 chili's gift card! AND gives our manager a $25 gift card, which makes her very, very happy! And me too. Plus, this is the second one I have done through them, so I got a $25 gas card that I still have. Between the 2 of them, I might get a half a tank. ha Hate leases, but whatever...it's a fact of life, it's pretty quick money..and hey...a little money is better than no money!

Andi took some cute little pics of the girls today. I will have to post some later. Go to her website to see some of them. I have to go to bed, I am about to fall asleep on my keyboard.
More tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, that wind is scary stuff! So glad you can get it back up for pets, two legged & four! Saw Andi's pics & those dresses were so cute & how they got them was cute too! Those girls are perfect together!
Enjoy your weekend!
Love, Auntie S