Family Fun

Friday, June 20, 2008

Steve blogs....

I'm gonna give Steve a stab at this blog thing. Let's see what he has to say....

today has been a very trying day for me as it was a stressful day at work. Tonight has been "interesting" as well as it seems that it has been Ally's goal tonight to see just how much she can annoy me and get on my nerves...but I'm sure that it is all done out of love. Okay, I've said my peace, so happy reading.

I told him that whatever he writes stays. And to remember...this is going to be put into permanant ink someday. Interesting that he thinks I am annoying him. How rude. LOL Ok..I've been a pest tonight. Only because he annoys me sometimes with how freakin' slow he can be. 6pm...I get home from work and picking up Peyton, and he had been home for an hour and a half already...obviously has fallen asleep in the chair. I sit down, chill a little, by 6:15 I ask where he wants to go to eat dinner near the Wal-Mart where we grocery shop. We decide on a little italian place near there. Ok...fine. 45 minutes later he is finally ready to walk out the door. Took him 15 mins. to get off the couch, 15 mins. to change into shorts....oh..and of course, he has to go the bathroom before we walk out the door....that's another 15 minutes. He is notorius for the bathroom thing. Ask anybody. It's like picking up his keys suddenly makes his insides have to expel themselves. Ugghhh... So dinner was fine. He drives slow...he gets Peyton out of the car slow....and shops at the grocery store slow. My goal...get in...get out. Hard to do when you have Mr. be nice, let everybody ahead of you, slow poke ass of a husband. (This is of course all said jokingly) But ya know what....I love 'em. He is good to me. He puts up with me, (as I put up with him), we raz each other but it's all done with love. I annoy him...he annoys me....isn't what love is all about. Uh-oh...he wants a write a rebuttal....this should be interesting....

Ok, I just have a few things to say. First of all WHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Secondly, she has been just about as annoying tonight as Rae Carol was when she was a SORE loser at the lazy race (I know, I know, I'm going to hear it for the next month about how the extra three feet I missed in the obstical course would have magically taken her from seventh place to second place...so WHAAA to that too) . Thirdly, I like to slow down and smell the roses sometimes, where as she likes to see if she can set them on fire by how fast she passes by them. I felt like I was doing wind sprints in the aisles of Wal Mart. Fourth...WHAAAAAA again!! hehe. Okay, I'm done...for now.

Ok...I laughed so hard at that, I just about peed my pants. My husband is a funny man. LOL Slow...but funny.

Ok...hope you enjoyed some of the York family bantering. hehe
Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are SO MARRIED!!!
Great blogging Steve! I seem to have similar issues w/Unc Richard so it may be a gender thing caused by our (GIRLS)learning to multi-task as soon as we marry! That said, I feel the Love! Peyton, go right to bed with no mess tonight as there is already smoke coming from the parent's heads & it could blow your way! RUN! Enjoy weekend!
Love, Auntie S

Rae Carol said...

OMG, Steve, I have to admit that you are a funny guy!! I really laughed at you two bickering because I can totally hear you doing it!! Now as for me whining as you put it, PLLLEASE!!! If Brian was smart, he would have made you start over on the obstacle course since you were trying to get away with a fast one!! Then that 7th would have turned into 2nd...uh huh. WAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Go chase down a grandma, Steve. You might win. Oh wait, you have to go to the bathroom? Figures. Thanks for the LAUGH!!!