Family Fun

Friday, May 2, 2008

SHE DID IT!!!


SAYING GOODBYE TO THE BLANKIES

HANDING THEM OVER TO ADDY


SHE SAYS BYE TO THEM AGAIN


SHOWING ADDY HOW SPECIAL THEY ARE

ADDY ENJOYS THE ONE OF SEVEN BLANKIES

I can't believe she did it. Really, I can't. I thought she would be sucking on those blankies till she went to college. What a brave kid. Addy seemed to like them. Oh by the way, Andi. I want those back. Those are keepsakes. I keep everything when it comes to her. May think this is gross...but I still have the dried up umbilical cord that fell off shortly after birth. I know...sick. But I can't throw that away. ha And I am not a packrat type person. Our rule around here is, if we haven't used it in a year, it goes to the garage sale. But when it comes to her stuff, I hate getting rid of them. Good job Peyton! Momma is so proud. I asked her if she was happy or sad she gave the blankies to Addy. She said she was happy. I guess she is ok with it all.

So it was mine and Andi's b-day. I had a good day. Took Peyton to Mother's Day Out, went and got a mani - pedi, went to have lunch with Steve at Outback, went to Andi's until time to pick up Peyton. Didn't seem Andi was having such a good day. Andi was upset with Ash for pushing a child on the playground at school. Then Ash fell in the parking lot and threw up for 10 mins. That's what Ash does when she cries a lot. Blood and throw up everywhere. Andi was in tears by the time I came to her house. Kinda feel bad her birthday wasn't so good. Picked up Peyton, came home and did some work. Left to goto Ash's t-ball game. My Watauga listing that has a contract on it was being inspected, and the homeowners were upset about how the inspector and other realtor were doing things. I was around the corner at the t-ball game, so I went to defuse things a little. Part of the job. I don't blame them...it's hard to have people come in and invade your home and ask you to leave. Next time I know...tell the homeowners not to be there. After that went on to Frescos...a mexican food joint. All the family came. Nice dinner, went across the way for some yummy ice cream. That's the end of that. A nice day overall. Thanks for coming those who came and thanks for the gifts!!

OMG! It's so late. I have a meeting at 10am. I am unfortunately going to have to take Peyton to Andi's house for a couple of hours. I feel bad doing that. She has enough on her plate. Kinda don't have a choice tomorrow though...she said it was ok. So we'll do it this time. I REALLY try not to bother her with watching Peyton unless it's nap time and all she is going to do is sleep.

Must go to bed. I have a BUSY day tomorrow. May have to cancel lunch with my friend, Traci. Hard to get together with her though cause we have both been so busy. We'll see.

Night Night!

1 comment:

Andi said...

My goodness, it looks like I'm crying in those pictures and I look awful!! That wind was unbelievable! Go Peyton, I am sooo proud of that little girl!! Great idea I had!! And of course I will give the blankets back, I had planned on it all along. You just have to hide them GOOD!! ha!