Family Fun

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Yadda Yadda

Happy Wednesday, folks.
Not much to report today. Peyton and I went to lunch together and to the grocery store. She talked ALL day long! Really, ALL DAY! Auntie S...I think you are right. She just has a very busy mind. No nap. And really, no rest time either. I was trying to get some work done, and she was in and out. Kept telling her to go lay down, but she was back out within 5 mins.

Mom's surgery went well. She should be going home tomorrow. She is sore but in good spirits.
See Andi's blog for more info. on that.

Tomorrow is Peyton's last day of school. ;( Splash day and pizza party. We have my closing tentatively set for 1:30pm, so we shall see. There is still a possibility it will have to be extended to Friday. I still have to get teacher gifts, stop by team leader's house to get a closing gift, go by listing to pick up my lock box and sign stuff, and have MANY phone calls to make to other clients. It is going to be a juggle. I enjoy going to her splash day, so I want to make sure I am there for that. Then I will take her to Andi's for the remainder of the afternoon while I do the closing. Gonna be a busy day.

Mom and John may take the latest counter-offer on their house. They are considering it. Just not the market it used to be. People can't expect to make much of a profit on their house, unfortunately. But, it will get them out from under it, and let them cash out and move on. So we'll see.

I get a lot of "hits" on my blog. I would say average of 20 a day. Who is reading it? Nobody really mentions to me that they read it. There are the usuals. Aunti S, RC, Andi, Jessica, sometimes my mom...who else is out there reading this. I would love to know who you are, so just leave me a comment saying Hi!

More tomorrow folks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell again that you just do the annonymous thing as others may not realize how easy it is now! Good Luck on the closing! We had to take a beating on our price as we had refinanced several times & the profit wasn't much but we needed to move on too so I understand Jill & John's plight but the BIG picture w/be relief! Peyton needs books or wood puzzles(Russ LOVED them) that she ONLY gets IN BED at nap time? I keep trying to remember my kids habits & Wendy was similar about getting up! I snuggled on sofa with Richy till he napped when he was 4/5 as Wendy was in school & I got rested too. Hey, maybe one of those kitchen timers for her room & show her how it works & when it rings nap is over? You just need to find THAT right trigger for her cause at her age she will be asleep in her dinner plate without a nap & up at night! UGH! I think I heard "a routine" is the trick? Oh if only life was perfect...
Unc Richard has his 50th Class Reunion around August 16th & we're trying to get our kids to come & hope all of your clan is coming to the shore then too & we'll have a sub on the beach w/you guys, first time in ???TOO LONG! Love, Auntie S

Anonymous said...

I check everyday to see if you have posted another blog. I never really talk to you so it's interesting to see what is going on in your life. Talk to you soon. Love ya. Joy :)

Anonymous said...

Auntie S, This is from RC. SURE.....pick a date that I have to start back to school!!! Uggg!! Teachers go back on the 18th and kid-o's on the 25th. I think Uncle Ron will be there then. Seems like those were his dates. I don't see vacation in the picture this summer anyway. Prices are ridiculous and we are saving for a BIG Hawaii vacation next summer for our 20 year anniversary and Brittany's graduation. You and Uncle Dick should come along!! Anyway, who knows, if airfares are cheap maybe we can sneek away for a weekend.

Anonymous said...

hi allyson
i love reading your blog , its the only way i hear all about peyton.