Family Fun

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Holy Crap!




What a nutty, crazy LONG day! Wow! Started the morning getting Peyton to school. Oh crap...forgot I was supposed to get chips for their party. Ok. I'll pick em up later..I was saying outloud to myself. Got her off to school in her bikini. The girl can work a bikini. ha Had to go by my team leader's house to pick up a closing gift. Had a showing right after that. Had to hurry and get chips, flowers and a gift card for her teacher. Run back to her school so I can be there for splash day and her end of year party. We had a good time. So did she. I think the boys like her. When we went to leave, this little boy came up and hugged her goodbye. awww...I was fine until that. It made me cry. Her teacher made some awesome binders with pages full of the cute things they made throughout the year, and lots of pictures. She is going to email me more pictures she took of today, and I think some that she had from the whole year. Again...I have to brag about Ms. Carol! You are really awesome girl. We are going to miss you being there next year. Even though we won't be in your class, I am just used to being able to come by and say hello. Please keep in touch, Ms. Carol. I hope you find a job that will make you happy. Thanks for hanging in there for this year. I know it was just so you could be Peyton's teacher. hehe


So then, off to take Peyton to Andi's. Then guess....YES! MY FIRST CLOSING! IT HAPPENED! FINALLY! HA I am just relieved to get this first one under my belt. It all turned out great. I should get my fat check (not) tomorrow. Not going to be that great. I reduced my commission as a special thing to drum up some business....so whatever. It's a paycheck. That didn't last but a half an hour. Had to run to Watauga and get my lock box and sign stuff. Then home to take care of some phone calls, emails and all that fun daily stuff. Thought I was doing some showings for a team member, but we never got a hold of the guy! I do have some showings on Saturday...so, hopefully!


Steve brought me home flowers and a card as congratulations! He is so sweet. He said he would take me to dinner, but after finally sitting down and resting, I decided I would rather cook here. He made me hot dogs, mac and cheese. hehe Such the cook. It was actually my idea. BUT...he had to clean the mess too. LOVE IT! Bath time for Peyton, read 3 books, and she is finally off to bed.


My friend Erica, in Washington, got her real estate license too. She just got it a couple of weeks ago. Good luck to her. She will do good at it.
hehe...see my sign. There's only one left out there with my name on it. All signs now will say "Crimmins Team". So I wanted to get a picture of it. Mom isn't going to take the offer on her house. They would have lost too much money. Can't blame her, but would have liked to get that sold for her. We will keep trying.
Otherwise, that's about it. Thanks for your comments today! Love it. Remember people, you can just comment as anonymous. You don't have to have an account to comment. I will need to show Steve's mom how to. She called me having problems with it. No worries, momma....I will show you how.
Hey you guys...have a great Friday. We will. It is payday for Steve and MEEEE!!!! YIPPIE! Going to see Sex in the City Movie. So should be a good day. Night!




2 comments:

Andi said...

Congratulations on your VERY 1st closing! That is so exciting! Even though I am not supportive of your new career (ha!) I am very proud of you!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous about "SEX"...movie! Can't wait to see it! I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! Peyton DOES LOOK SO CUTE in her swimsuit! Work it, Girl! Sweet about her school, the boys & Teacher! SO LOVED THE SIGN PIC! I am filled with pride! I always thought that would be a fun job but I suck at math! I hope Jill gets another buyer real soon. Does she have a house in mind for them? Near you? Steve is the "HUSBAND OF THE WEEK!" & you are blessed! Psst... so is he! Love you & thanks for the "FIX"! Nighty! Love, Auntie S