Family Fun

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Not much

Really...not much to say today. Took Peyton to school, went to Andi's to enjoy a delicious breakfast her friend, Jessica, made this morning and I was invited! ;) Showed them how to do one of the videos I posted yesterday, and hung out for a bit. Went to Target to buy a bathing suite and to the Avenue and got a shirt and nightshirt. Which I needed very bad. My nightshirts are pathetic. Time to replace all of them.

Went and got me a chicken sandwich, picked up Peyton and came home and worked the rest of the afternoon. Peyton didn't nap so she was kinda on my nerves. Steve didn't get home until 6:30, and came home to a home cooked meal. 2 days in a row, mind you! haha I worked most of the evening catching up on leads I needed to update. We watched American Idol. Who do you think? I like David Cook. He is most original I think. The other David is awesome too, so either way you can't loose.

Other than that, got Peyton to bed, Steve to bed, and here I sit blogging. I am fixing to head it to bed too. I is tired today. I have a team meeting at work in the morning. Peyton will be going to her Nana's house. Got the offer on my mom's lease house. We are about $12k off on what each party wants. Don't think it is going to be salvagable. (sp?) Ugghh.

Going night night folks. More tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ally, Its Susan Galindo. I love both of the blogs you and Andrea do. Rae Carol told me about it so I have been reading and I need to do one myself. Theres a pretty good down payment/bond program that may help the buyers some help you get closer to the price on your moms house. I will email you the link.

Anonymous said...

I left a LONG comment & this morning but it never appeared? I voted for David Cook, Said "Sell That House", whimped about no reality shows now! Love, Auntie S