Family Fun

Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday

Not much to report today. Kinda boring. Work. Peyton didn't do anything much. She went to her Nana's house for most of the day while I did some work. Steve....worked. Peyton was in bed by 8:50. That might be a record. She gets even more hyper the more tired she gets. When she starts getting silly, and jumping around and won't stop talking....sure sign it's bedtime.

Executed a conract on my Watauga listing. Lookin' good. Inspection came out clean. Now we will all cross our fingers for 8 days during the option period, and pray the buyers don't back out for any reason. I think I will be devestated if it does. The owners moved to their new house today, and I would really like to get it sold for them so they don't have to worry about it anymore....plus....I sure would like to get the first sale under my belt. Not to mention there was a lot of time spent on this one to get the deal signed. My friend, Bridget, bought me lunch for my birthday today too. That was the highlight. We don't see each other much. Pretty much do lunch every few weeks. Thanks, Bridget! Did my showing at 8am this morning...ughhh....and they wanted to put in an offer. It is a HUD home, so I went to put in a bid, and it already had a contract pending. I had just checked it late last week and it hasn't been on the market long. Goodness. My luck will change soon....I CAN FEEL IT!!! hehe

Poor Steve. He is in some class where he is reading a book with the most boring material and the smallest print I think I have seen for a book. He is taking online college courses. He is a little more than half way done, but he can only take one class every 6-8 weeks, so it will take him a few years to finish. Bless his heart. The man works hard. Works 8-10 hours a day, comes home and helps me more than probably most men do, and does his class work at night. I don't think I could do all he does.

I'm pooped. Yesterday whipped my butt, and I didn't get enough sleep last night, and didn't stop most of today either. Tomorrow will be busy too. Meeting, new listings tour, and a brokers open which we have been told we need to attend, being it's OUR broker who is having the open. ha School day for Peyton, which will be coming to an end in a few weeks. Bummer for me and her!

Lookin' like rain the next few days. Hold on to your hats....Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rain, rain go away;
come again some other day.....
I think this is the sale!!!
Glad Peyton is doing good! Maybe a summer school? We had the beach which was good for fun & the kids sleeped great. Do you have a pool club? There is nothing like fresh air & physical workout to keep kids hungry & happy! Steve is a hero! You go Sir!
Love, Auntie S