Family Fun

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex in the City

Ok...I didn't really watch the show when it was on. Some of us didn't have...heck didn't...STILL don't have HBO. But I catch the occassional rerun on tv, so I have the jest of it. Great movie. Loved it. It was over 2 hours, but flies by because it is entertaining. I would highly recommend it.

Went with Rae Carol and her friend, Susan, ,who was a big fan of Sex in the City. Susan is too funny. She is a real estate agent too, so I think we probably bored RC at dinner with our real estate talk. But it was nice to actually hear others stories and experiences. Had fun! Andi didn't go. Not surprised. Whatever. (there andi...doggin' ya on the blog again. ha)

Peyton and I had a good day. Hey, I got paid..finally, so that always makes for a good day. Had to tie up some loose ends with the closing, Peyton and I went to lunch again. That's the second time this week. We are lunch buddies. Then did some work at home, Peyton took like 3 hours to clean her playroom. Annoying. I have learned yelling and threats don't work. Its best to go in there and cheer her on, and even help a little. But ya know. I had work to do, so she was on her own. I threatened....took away the cinderella dress..nothing worked. Got Steve on the phone to tell her to get it done, and she came out and said, "ok, it's cleaned." I said, "Peyton, I don't think so. That was too fast. You better go check again, because if I go in there and it's not clean I am going to spank your butt for lying and not doing what you were told." She said, "yeah, I better check". She walked back there, she came right back and said, "yep. It's clean". So I get up and look and was SHOCKED to see that it was clean. wow. Kid can move fast when she wants to. Too funny.

That's about all we did for the day. Tomorrow I have some showings, I think. The mother of this client said 11am and to call the daughter...I left a message and never heard back. So I made the appointments and we'll see if she answers in the morning. ughhhh! Annoying!

Steve is behind me in the chair snoring. Why that boy tortures himself by staying up so late when he's obviously tired...beyond me.

Till tomorrow friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Peyton picking up story CRACKED ME UP! LOL, LOL! I'm so jealous about SITC movie! It will be OLD till I get there! Hey, whats that doggin Andi for? She hates SITC? Poor Steve, he needs Sunday OFF! And you relax too!
Love, Auntie S

Anonymous said...

Thanks for going. I had a great time with you and Rc. We need to get together and do it again! I told andrea we could get together and have an excuse to talk about all the things and more that the sax and the city girls do.