Family Fun

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cinderella Dress

Well, Aunt Andi came through. She got her Cinderella dress that she has been so excited about. She spent all afternoon in it. It is pretty and it has lots of sparkles. Problem with that is my house and Peyton are covered in sprinkles. Thanks Aunt Andi. haha JK. She LOVES the dress.
She also got her Cinderella shoes. She is set. The magic wand, the tiarra, the shoes, and the dress. She is officially, a princess.
Not much to report. Spent most of the day working in our office. We are rearranging it to make it more functional with having the desktop and the laptop, and we can both get on the computer in there and not be in each others way. Now I need another office chair. Oh, the money I could spend. uggghhh....Steve has been in there since 1pm. It is now 10pm. He came out to eat dinner and that's about it. He is organizing right now, and as I stated previous it is best not to get in the way. I tried to go help, but he kept redoing what I did and looking at me like, "you gonna put that there." So I left and did other things in the house. That furniture in there are heavy and huge. I'll have to take a picture after his all done. Kevin came over and helped get the bulk parts moved. But since then he realized a cord came loose and fell behind the desk and he had to pull some of it which is not an easy task.
Peyton had a fun time at Nana and Papa's. Lookin' like Nana is gonna have to need to watch her again tomorrow for a while. Got the guy at work coming to set up my laptop to be compatible with the equipment up at the office. About time!
I again am not feeling so well. I think my head was stuffed or at least my ear, and now it's draining because my throat is scratchy and I have a sinus headache. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.
Ok, that's the brunt of the boring Sunday. Ya'll have a good week!

No comments: