Family Fun

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday

Ok. Look people! Family and friends! People who are supposed to be looking out for me! I am a Realtor...in case you didn't remember. If YOU or ANYBODY YOU KNOW is wanting to buy or sell a house, would you please tell me! Tell them about me! I mean really...my own sisters don't try to send me business! RC has a whole school full of people she could be making sure to tell..just in case. Bunko friends, band booster folks! Andi....TEACHERS AT A CERTAIN SCHOOL! VERY dissapointed!

Moving on. So today was good. Peyton went to school. Not much work going on this week. Kinda weird. Hardly any calls all week. I was soooo tired today. You know that feeling when you first get up and your so groggy and out of it, and convince yourself that you will snap out of it once you get dressed and ready. I just never popped out of it. I picked up Peyton from school, and bribed her to take a nap! "You can have one of the special Princess snacks if you take a nap, but only if you nap". So I lay her down, and she is gung ho on taking a nap so that she can have a Princess snack whens he wakes up. I so happily decide I am taking a nap. I crawl in my bed, and turn on her tv monitor in her room on my tv. That child CANNOT sit still. I really was sitting there watching her thinking, this poor girl. She really can't just relax. Is it the brain going a mile a minute? The muscles in her body just wanting to move? A spasm in her brain that tells her extremities to keep moving? I dont know, but I almost feel for her. I yelled across the house, "Peyton, lay down". So funny to see her face when she didn't have any idea how she knew I knew she was up wondering around her room. hehe I think it lasted for maybe 5 minutes. A book was then her entertainment for a while. I fell asleep. Steve came home and she was in the bathroom playing with the water in the sink. I wasn't asleep long, so I know she wasn't in there long, but uggghhh....have I mentioned I miss her blankets! I think she does too. Her teacher at school said that she tried to put her other blanket in her mouth today. ha Poor girl. I wish I could just give them back to her, without any permanent damage to her as an adult. haha Not gonna, just wishful thinking.

We need to go to the grocery store badly! Steve said tonight, he just figured I decided to stop cooking dinner altogether. ha No, just waiting for payday to go spend $200+ on groceries. Plus, I wanted Pizza soooo bad for dinner. Steve does not care for pizza. So I dont' get it near as much as I would like. He gave in tongiht. I think our Friday night outing is going to be the grocery store. Fun stuff. But we are desperate.

Otherwise...not much going on. Peyton and I was out front for well over an hour riding her bike. She is getting better at it. But my God...it is so frustrating to teach a child to ride a bike. But she is picking it up pretty quick. We went around the courts then went around our big block in the neighborhood. She is getting better at the peddeling, and she just needs to be able to steer while peddeling. haha Steve was trying to work on his school work and she was kinda bugging him, so I took her from the situation.

I have been talking to her about saying hello to people when they say hello to her when Mommy is with her. So when riding our bike tonight, all the neighbors we passed, she said, "Hello", "I am riding my bike. Santa gave me my princess bike." So funny. Then she turns around to me, and says "I say hello to people because it's nice to say hello." Cracks me up.

Anyway. Tomorrow is Friday. Not that it makes much difference for me when I work weekends too. But, Steve is home, so it makes it easier. Plus it's payday. Which is always a good thing. I have a showing in the evening, and answering phones for Andi in the morning. That's 'bout it.

Until tomorrow! Night!

3 comments:

Andi said...

Hey Woman, don't be dogging me on your blog!! I had NO IDEA that Mrs. McKeown was selling her house. It was a surprise to everyone and she may not even be back at GCS next year. And as far as Chuck-e-Cheese goes it was already going to be a butt whoopin' because I had to take Addy, who was fussy while we were there, plus I seriously doubt you would have wanted to wake up in time to get her here by 9:00. And I didn't want Peyton to get her feelings hurt when Ash played with her friends. Please understand...

Anonymous said...

Kevin's boss is looking to sell his 1.3 million dollar home, but, he would like a realator that wants no commission but just wants experience. Are you interested?

Anonymous said...

I just read your blog to Unc Richard & we are so LOL! I mean this is the stuff Sit-Coms are made of! I can see Peyton's shocked face when you called to her! My sister's daughter Stacey used to drink her Arpage(SP) colone then stand over my napping Sis & vomit so this stuff ain't new! Kids! They are tough! Atleast your dog isn't pooping all over like your Sis! And this Realtor stuff better change; come on family! Hand out those business cards & talk up Ally! Love, Auntie S