Family Fun

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday

Hump day is over now let's get on to Friday!
Ok. So I got half done of what I said I needed to do. I went shopping with Peyton. We had a nice day. Went to the bank, stopped off at Wendy's for some lunch, went to Target, Famous Footwear, Hobby Lobby, and Avenue. The kid was asking for MORE shopping. "Can we go to another store, Mommy." haha God I love that girl. She likes shopping! Momma's girl. Target we got her a couple of bathing suits and her and Ashleigh a matching Memorial day/July 4th outfits. We get them matching ones every year. They will look cute in them. I got Peyton a pair of Tommy Hilfiger flip flops at famous footware for 10 bucks. Well...buy one get one half price sale. Hers was half off. This is her first pair of flip flops, so it's kinda funny to see her try to get them on and walk in them. Takes practice I guess. I live in flip flops/sandles in the summer. I can't do socks in the heat. Makes me even hotter. That's about it. I got some office supplies and tubs for peyton's closet clothes. Now, the not so fun chores I had to do...clean out closets, organize the office...didn't get done. Oh well...there's always tomorrow. I did do some work though.

Tomorrow floor duty and peyton to school. Somebody asked, I think Auntie S., since she is the only one that will comment....(COME ON PEOPLE...COMMENT) asked if we carpool when touring. Yes. We do. I have a Chevy Tahoe so we take mine and 2 others. As high as gas is getting, we should take turns each time. But whatever. My feeling on the gas thing, is there is nothing we can do about it, so I ain't gonna worry about it. I just don't look at the pump when I am done pumping. ha

It's raining pretty good out now. Had been dry all day, but muggy. It must have rained last night, but I didn't hear a thing. A few storms are going to rumble tonight, and then be beautiful for the next 5 days. Spring in Texas is awesome. Just dread June to about Oct.

Alright folks. Not much going on. So I will put you out of your misery. Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shopping! Peyton Girl, you are the Best! Shop on! Matching outfits for the girls; those pics w/be cute!!! Target is a good store! Love their housewares areas. Wendy's doing boys skateboard styles now too & still the special pro-mo areas for Juniors. May be adding another area but boy is she busy! Enjoy the weekend & love your Blog; I am so addicted! Its like a soap opera; you need to have a daily episode!
Love, Auntie S

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am commenting...your a DORK!!!