Family Fun

Thursday, May 8, 2008

More clean up!

So to be short and sweet today. At naptime today, in which there was no napping going on, she proceeded to continue her destruction. Vaseline, baby vapor rub and q-tips. All the q-tips did was help her to get the vasoline into the small cracks of her dresser. A smaller, yet more difficult mess to clean. I am really thinking the naps are over. Everytime she goes in there for nap she destroys. I think she may be trying to tell me something. I am just sooooo not ready for her not to have naps. That is precious quiet time for me during the day! I honestly don't think this child would sit down all day if she didn't have to be strapped in for car rides. Good God...the energy! I wish I had an inkling of that energy.

Ok...I am high on Nyquil and what I am typing is getting more and more blurry.
That's it for tonight All. Sleep tight.

3 comments:

Andi said...

Oh PeyPey, sounds like you are right...but you know, she has ALWAYS loved playing with Q-Tips. She has gotten into ours a number of times...maybe she just likes their "softness"...oh, and their good stirring ability!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like its time to strip the room of all the "messy" stuff & give her back her blankets? Did Peyton sleep better w/them? Maybe she is missing "HER" routine to get to sleep. Don't really give them back but maybe a soft "NEW" cuddle baby doll that SHE must lay down with for the dolly to nap & ofcourse take care of with NO MESS. I wonder if she needs a washable paint set & smock out side before NAP so she can express that "need to be messy"? Good Luck! You have your hands full at this age! My kids napped till Kindergarden & sometimes past w/a nap after lunch when they were on AM session. I feel for you cause that time is really when our brains chill out to face the rest of the day & get things done. Hope you find a cure! Love, Auntie S

Anonymous said...

How bout installing video camera's and monitor the situation, video it, and save it for her baby book and for everyone else to enjoy later in life.