Family Fun

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Steve's home YEAH

So, I hope everybody is enjoying their weekend. I haven't gotten to enjoy it much so far.

Steve did come home! And he was happy to be home! I joked with him before he left that he probably isn't going to want to come back. A week of freedom. No wifeepoo bitchin' at him, no kid screaming in his ear, bed to himself, watch whatever he wants on tv, free food....come on...why would he! ha Nah..he was happy to see us and we were thrilled to see him. He brought Peyton home a little pink teddy bear that says "Ohio" on it. Cute. It's even cuter to hear Peyton say "Ohio". Nana tought her how to say it, so she says it like Nana. With a very southern accent. Too funny. After picking up Steve, we all went out to the Olive Garden and ate some dinner while the traffic died down a bit.

Today, Steve relaxed and hung out with Peyton. I had a showing this morning until about lunchtime. Then we had to change some plans around because I had some folks call in wanting to look at Lakefront property. $600k. Yeah...changin' plans for that! That's finally some possible good cash. So I was able to get in a little nap until I had to meet them to show. And Steve must really have been tired. He napped too! He NEVER naps..unless it's on the recliner for a 10 minute nap. But he actually got in bed and napped. I was shocked. Probably a good thing we had to change our plans around, because if he was that tired I don't think he would have made it. So then went and did my showings. That went well. It seems like some very interested waterfront buyers...fingers crossed on that one! I NEED A REALLY GOOD ONE! After I got back from that, we headed out to Jobo's for dinner (hamburger joint), and to Wal Mart for some grocery shopping. Fun Sat. night, huh. ha

This has been a ridiculously busy week. But I got some good business out of it. I have a $90k buyer, a $105k buyer, $600k buyer, a lease, and lookin' like I am going to get my short sale to close in the next month. That one has been NUTTS! So busy to say the least. Which is good, but makes for some crazy days.

I am taking most of the day off tomorrow. I have to meet up with somebody to give them a key, but other than that..that's all I am planning on. Then going to a friends house.

Everybody...meaning the sisters...are all camping. I am not a camper. Steve not so much either. So instead I got stuck watching Andi's dogs. goodness. They are nutty dogs. They don't sit still much. If I even get up out of the chair, all 4 dogs are up my butt.

Anyway...kinda boring stuff. Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

JESSICA said...

I hope all of those sales go through for you - bring on the cashola!!!
You missed out on a ROCKIN' camping trip, "Princess" York! :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you have Steve home safe & sound! There is nothing like sleeping in your own, right Steve? Good luck on ALL the deals! Love, Auntie S

Anonymous said...

So am I not your most difficult customer anymore? Mom