Family Fun

Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08

Neat date, ya think.

So, again, no pics. Lordy it has been busy around here.

The pom poms that match Peyton's new, used cheerleader outfit arrived today! She was just SOO excited. RC put them in the backpack Meme bought Peyton for school. Very cute. Thanks,Mom.

So yesterday, Peyton and I went to our Pizza lunch. Dropped her off at Nana's house, where Aunt Ellen was there for the day. It was nice to see her. Jim's family are all very sweet. (Jim is Steve's step-dad..Papa...Dad to Steve) Had floor duty. Got nothing from it. Wrote up the lease for my Mom's house. To clear up. Auntie S. asked this in a comment. This house is a house they bought as an investment and has been leasing it out. This is not their primary residence. So anyway, it's all but leased. I will be glad when I can take it off of the market. I get phone calls constantly about the lease. Too bad the sale of it didn't come across as so popular.

Went to AAdvanced to work today. Andi brought the kids up to eat lunch with me. That was a nice treat. Good thing too. Because I didn't bring my lunch, so I would have starved up there. Not much to go and get around there either. Then after work, I had to go show this lease we have near downtown Ft. worth. Showed it at 5:30 and again at 5:45. Killed 2 birds with one trip. ha Got a lease application out of it though. Looks like I will lease that too. I am, afterall, the lease FREAKIN queen. urrg.

Gotta start over with my other client that we have a offer in on a short sale. He has run into a pickle and needs to have a permanent address ASAP as he is having custody issues. So I am going to show him a HUD home tomorrow. Which is fine with me, because the short sale house only pays me 2.5% while HUD pays 5%. Heck yeah..I'll work a little harder for double the commission. ha

Tomorrow I have a showing at 9 am in Bedford. The commercial property that caused my Tuesday to be a complete bummer because I didn't have my supra key. Yes, that one. They did call back and wanted to see it at that time on a Saturday. Not happy about having to get up early on a Sat. but have to being it was my fault they couldnt' see it the first time. Then after that I have to show my other client the HUD home. Then we get to go to Ashleigh's birthday. Should be fun to watch those kids...and the adults. There is apparently a lot to do there. Peyton will really enjoy it, I know. Then I am hoping for the rest of the day off.

Sunday night, to RC's house for little Brian's going away dinner. (brittany's boyfriend). Tues. night Anna's b-day dinner in Bedford. Steve is not too happy with me because he is on vacation next week, and I pretty much have something going on the rest of the days of the week. Meetings, showings, working at AAdvanced...etc. But, hey, like I told him. He isn't going to want to spend every waking hour with me anyway. He will get sick of me real quick.

Peyton had a nice day at Andi's house. She loves going there to play. Too bad Andi doesn't love her being there as much as she likes going. ha Auntie Andi doesn't like me "dumping my kid" at her house. LOL Kind of an inside joke between me and Andi. Yes, Peyton...that's what your Auntie said. I'm sorry. I am sure she loves you though. She just doesn't love you THAT much. hehehe I know, Andi is steaming reading this..so it makes me laugh that much more. Just kidding Peyton...andi loves you...from afar. LOL Ok...I'll stop.

Oh gosh...that cracked me up just writing it.

K...busy weekend...so see ya'lls later.

5 comments:

Rae Carol said...

haha, that was funny, "Andi loves you from afar." Sounds like you are doing well with all the leases. It will get better one day. Not to worry!! See you on Sunday night.

JESSICA said...

I know you are just messing with Andi, but you 3 sisters are VERY lucky to have each other so close by!
Peyton - one day you'll read this and laugh. Just so you know sweetie, your Aunt Andi loves you more than you'll ever realize! :)

Andi said...

Real funny, Ally!! PeyPey, you know your Aunt Andi loves you very much! Don't listen to your Mommy, she smokes CRACK!! hehehehe!!!

Anonymous said...

I am attempting to leave a comment. Let me know if you get. And by the way. not nice, Ally.

Anonymous said...

Good job on the real estate stuff cause its mean out there! Peyton is blessed to have all the family fussing! You three are just like the Haddad sisters! I love it! PLEASE, one of you come to AC next week & make it perfect? Love, Auntie S