Family Fun

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Not much

Still can't get my video to download. urrg

Today...meeting this morning, showed 5 houses, came home and did more work. Not much of a vacation day for me. But that's ok. Seemed like Steve really just wanted to lounge around, which is fine.

We went to Fudruckers for Anna's Birthday. Happy Birthday Anna. Fudruckers is always good. Ashleigh is spending the night. We shall see how they do together in Peyton's bed. I try to get them in bed early, because they spend hours giggling and goofing off. So We will have to see. Last time I think I had to seperate them, but the time before that they went to bed pretty early.

Nana and Papa stopped by to see us today. Peyton was happy they stopped by, and didn't want them to leave. Otherwise, really...an uneventful day.

Tomorrow we go to the Fossil Rim drive through big animal park thing. Probably go by and see the dinasour tracks too. Should be a fun day.

Ya'll have a good one.

No comments: