Family Fun

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wicked Wednesday

What a day! Poor Peyton. She is coughing her little head off. She has been stuffy the last couple of days and yesterday, not really feeling good. Today she acted ok, but is very stuffy and started the coughing. She's trying to go to sleep in there, but is having a tough time. She went to Nana's today. But no swimming for her today.

It really was a very busy day. The phone rang off of the hook all morning, I took a last minute showing at 1pm. And I hadn't even showered yet. Got Peyton dressed, got showered, got her over to Nana's and made my 1pm appt. But then they decided they wanted to visit a builder's model home that I told them about. K...I had to be at AAdvanced at 2. But once these people walk into a builder without a Realtor, the builder won't pay the commission. So I was just going to call and let them know to expect them, but I decided i would just run over there and let them know and gather some info. Ok. did just that, and while I was talking to the guy, they showed up. Glad I went. I wouldn't have had time to dig up the number and call before they got there. So now if they decide to build, I should get the commission. If they decide to do it. But they were nice and seemed to like me, so I should be working with them on whatever they buy.

Still dealing with my short sale offer for a client, my mother's lease which has been a headache for both them and I, another lease that came in today, a lease for our 4th st. 8plex that I wrote up a lease for but they haven't returned it, a contract for ANOTHER short sale that I wrote up last week. He is from Cosovo and doesn't speak the greatest English, and is just not understanding what a short sale is and why it will take a while for it to get done. He even had to initial a nice long form that explained a short sale and what all it entails. uggh. So just lots of phone calls and emails today. Headaches and problems to deal with. Made it to AAdvanced at 2:15. Worked till 5. Went back to Nana's and got Peyton but decided to just eat dinner there. So got home about 7:15. I am tired. I am ready for Steve to get home.

Yes...I managed the trash. But the trash cans are still at the street. LOL I haven't had time to go get them. Then by the time I remember I am already in my pj's. I will get them in the morning. ha

Steve seems to be doing well. He isn't enjoying sitting in classes for 10 hours a day. But he enjoys the food and the free evenings in peace. He will be glad to get home though.

So I'm hoping for a little more calm tomorrow. Really!
So until then....

2 comments:

Andi said...

That cracks me up that the trash cans are still in the street! LOL! You're doing good on your own! Poor Pey, I hope she gets to feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Talk about busy...! You go Girl! Peyton, mend fast; Mom needs your help to get those cans! Love, Auntie S