Family Fun

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More vomit!

OMG! This child is just puking randomly. I don't know what is going on. She threw up Thurs. of last week. Was fine the next day. THEN she came in Tues. at 5am to tell me she is going to throw up again. I took her to the bathroom, but she didn't throw up. She wanted to lay in my bed with me, and immediately threw up. ON MY PILLOW! urrg Ok...Steve gets up and helps me change the sheets, put new sheets on. "Mommy, I need to throw up again." Run to the bathroom, and some made it in the toilet some on her shirt. Change her shirt and clean her up. I say, "Peyton sit on Mommy's bed and I am going to get the sheets in the washer and get your throw up bowl". I walk in the other room, and low and behold...she puked on my bed again! On the bed, on the floor as she tries to get to me...on her shirt, in her hair, on her legs...OMG! A mess! SOOO...change the sheets again...go give her a bath, brush the hair, change her clothes. A lot of laundry going on. ha Poor kid. So I got HER pillow, layed down a towel and let her lay in bed with me. Mind you none of these episodes contained any fever or anything. She acts fine afterwards. She has had itty bitty poops, and obviously tooted and obviously didn't know something came out with it. hehe Found that as I put her to bed tonight. Her belly is all jacked up. It happens again, goin' to the dr.

So that's my lovely Peyton story for the day. RC said it makes her laugh at how not busy my days are when I describe them on the blog. WHAT! Yes, some days...not so much. But a lot of days are busy. Like today. I even told her what I did....and she laughed and said "that's not work". huh! Hello....I had a 2 hr. meeting this morning, had to go by and pick up a key to take back to my office for another agent..I did stop at Andi's and eat lunch, but while I was there I had a buyer call and went and showed until 5:30. Then went to eat at RC's by 6:15 came home and had to write up an offer for the client I showed today. This took me a couple of hours, as I am still very slow at it. The addendums you have to put with offers is growing, so I have to remember them all, do the buyer's representation agreement, the offer and since it was a short sale, I had to email all the ammendments. It's a lot of paperwork. Real estate in general is just all paperwork. Susan...you can relate. Too much paperwork if you ask me. The biggest complainer by FAR is my mother about all the paper work. LOL Then her and the fax machine don't get along, so she had to complain everytime I asked her to fax something. So funny. My Mother is my most difficult client. hehe just kidding mom.

So busy day and tomorrow is looking like the same. Floor duty...and NO Andi and RC, I am not going to be able to do my "floor duty nap". That's where I sit in my chair dressed and ready, and if the phone rings I am ready to go. ha I have to meet this client at 9:30am at the office. I think I am just going to bring Peyton up there with me and give her some paper to draw on while I meet him. It shouldn't take long...he should have it all signed and just dropping it off. So it should be fine. I hope. Maybe Andi wouldn't mind if I brought her by for an hour or so. We'll see. She is going to Nana's in the afternoon, but I am supposed to meet my mom for lunch and she wants to see peyton, so I can't take her over there until after lunch. Ok...detailed enough for ya. ha

We had a "team" meeting today. We were talking about how we have to make real estate our "business" we have to treat it like one, and take the time to do what we need to do to drum up more business. We have to go to the office and work...etc. I told her...the reason I got in this business is to have the time with my daughter. To not put her in daycare. And while, yes...I agree to be able to get business, I need to do what it takes. With a 3 year old here, it's hard to stay on the phone all day, and to be on the computer all day because she wants my attention..which I don't blame her. Soooo...here is the debate again on the daycare. I flat told her...I can't afford to put her in daycare. I don't want to put her in daycare. I did not have a kid to throw them in daycare. I waited a long time for her, and I want to spend time with her. I have to do what I have to do to make time for work and for Peyton. I already have to drop her off at Nana's way more than I want to. I want to be successful at real estate, but I want to be there for my child as well. Ugghhh...the never ending balance issues. What to do! Bottom line is my daughter is more important than money. Now, she does start her mother's day out next month..so that is going to help. We'll just see. I can only do what I can do.

K...that was a long blog. Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what did the DR say? I guess no news is good news! Poor Peyton! That laundry is stinky too, been there-done that!Russ's glasses seemed thick too, one more than the other but in a short time you don't notice & they can see so... Sorry work is bugging you but you have your priorities straight! Like you said,do what you can... Love, Auntie S