Family Fun

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Busy Sunday

Well...my husband did it..he left us! He went off to Ohio. It was hard for him to leave us. He was visably sad. I was too. Peyton was too. She recovered quick though.
So we got up at 7:30 to be at the airport by 9ish. Dropped off Steve. Peyton and I stopped at my Dad's to pick up our subs from Atlantic City! YUMMY! Thanks Pops! From there had to stop back at home because I forgot some stuff for us to take to Burger's lake. Then off to the lake. We met up with The Harris', Carrie and Sherry, tyler and one of his friends, Brittany and Justin...whom have been renamed by me...high school musical 2. the wedding we went to the other night, their names are Brittany and Justin too, so we were getting the 2 "couples" confused when talking about them both today. Justin is Brittany Harris's friend. But they sure are spending a lot of time together.

So we spend all day out there. Got home about 4:30 . Came home and got Peyton in the bathtub, got myself in the shower, cleaned up a little, and finally sat down. ahhh. I am pooped. Nana and Papa are letting Peyton spend the night there tonight. She was happy to go. They even took her bike with them. Peyton was talking about it today that she wanted to take it to Nana and Papa's house and ride it there tonight or tomorrow. So she asked, and of course Peyton gets. That girl has endless energy. I could tell she was tired though, becuase she was couldn't stop moving and talking. That's usually the sign. Cause if she does stop, she will go to sleep.

So here I sit all by my lonesome. Really weird. No steve no Peyton. I ate my sub for dinner, made some brownies...watched "My big fat greek wedding" and switched back and forth to the Olympics closing ceremonies. Oh, and of course big brother. I am really tired and fixing to hit the hey myself. Didn't sleep much last night, and had a VERY long day. Tomorrow looks to be a busy day as well, so a good nights sleep is in order.

More tomorrow folks. I am going to work on a video in remembrance of summer '08. I have lots of good pics I can use, that's for sure.

To all you students...have a great first day of school! I can't wait to hear about Ashleigh's first day of school. And Sydney's too. Syd doesn't have any problem making friends, so I am not too worried about her. Ashleigh has had a history of flipping out on the first day of school, so fingers are crossed for a smooth transition.
Night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the sweetest girl! Glad Bill brought you subs! Hope you have a great day tomorrow & enjoy the quiet time! Love, Auntie S