Family Fun

Friday, August 22, 2008

Weekend is here

It's been a long week. But it's over. Now I just have to get through the weekend. Yesterday was a busy day. Had to meet a client at the office in the AM, then some paperwork, met mom for lunch to get checks, drop off keys and of course so she could see ALL of her grandkids. Me and Andi loaded up Peyton, Ashleigh, Addy, Sydney and Brittany (brittany was the most difficult..haha) and headed out. I told Andi when we were walking in that I felt like we were a day care out on a field trip! ha Mom enjoyed it, and so did the girls. Then floor duty in which I had to show that darned 4th street apt. I am sick of driving down there. But this is the last of the 3 that came available one right after another..so thank goodness for that. Back to the office to finish up some paperwork. Got home and immediately had to leave for meet the teacher night at Ashliegh, Sydney and RC's school. That was CRAZY. There was a line a mile long to get in the building. But I'm glad I got to go see where Ash will be and see that she will be ok. She enjoyed going and meeting her teacher and seeing where she will sit and such. It is going to be interesting to see how Ash handles RC working as the Pe teacher there and understand it's not Aunt/niece time. ya know. But it will be fine.

Today Peyton, Ash and Syd got to spend it with my Mom. That was cool. Thanks Mom. I haven't calle you yet to tell you thanks for taking them. They probably wore my mom out. She took them to lunch and then to a train they have at Trinity Park. Peyton enjoyed it a lot. I worked at AAdvanced. Then we all got home and left for Justin and and Britany's wedding. Justin is Kevin and RC's nephew. He is 20 and has a 6 month or so old baby. I wish them luck and hope it will work out. They have had a rocky road thus far. Hopefully it will go smoother.

Tomorrow I am finally going to get my hair done. Andi, Peyton, Ash and I will go get our hair done. Girls each need to get their hair cut for school. Ash starts school Monday and Peyton the week after that.

Sunday Steve is LEAVING us! He has to go to Ohio for a week for work. He has never left us here alone. I think I left him for like a week when I went to Seattle to see my friend like 8 years ago. But really, I think that's all we have been apart for extended periods of time. I am going to miss him. ;( Peyton will too I am sure. I wonder if she will understand why Daddy isn't coming home from work at night. He will be home next Friday.

That's it. Ya'll have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad Jill got all the girls to herself! What a treat for a Granny! What a shock that the girls are in school!!! And I'm laughing about Steve going away cause I am remembering Unc Richard doing same & my packing dirty notes in his shorts! I sure did miss him! love, Auntie S