Family Fun

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympics and more Olympics

So do you watch the Olympics. We have been pretty much all weekend. We enjoy MOST of it. We TIVO it so we only hvae to watch what we like. ha We are watching women's gymnastics that was on earlier tonight. Peyton watched it. She has never watched gymnastics. She was watching the floor exercise and was trying to do what they did. It was funny to watch.

Really didn't do much this weekeknd. Yesterday I showed the commercial property from the other day. Went well. I kind of have a feeling it isn't going to work for them though. Just a hunch, but we'll see. Then showed my client a HUD home. Sad deal. Newer home...like 3 years old. And it was pretty obvious that when the people moved out they had left some animals in the house alone. Every 6 inches in that house was urine. It stunk so bad. I can't believe people would do that. He is just going to wait out the short sale that we have the contract in on. Hopefully we can get something finalized this week. Let's hope. The other realtor that is the listing agent really isn't very good at staying on top of it.

Then we went to Ashleigh's birthday party. It was a good time. All the kids had a good time. Had some pizza and cake. We didn't get to watch Ash open her gifts because we ran out of time at the place, which kinda stunk. It really was a good time, it was just kind of rushed and I think maybe a little expensive. But Andi did a good job putting it together.

I was KIDDING people, about Aunt Andi not loving Peyton. Joke. Kidding. Playin'. Andi and I joke about it all the time because of the babysitting situation. But I really know it's because she is busy during the day. I KNOW. geez ha.

Whoever left the comment of of they were seeing if their comment went through and to let them know if it did...it did...but I don't know who it was. If you do an anonymous comment you need to put your name at the end of the comment so we know who ya are.

Last night...we were party animals and went to Wal mart to grocery shop. ha We had plans to go out with our friends, but she got sick and cancelled. So Wal Mart it was. woo-hoo. That's how desperate we were for food and drink in our house. Then just hung out at home and watched the Olympics. I was perfectly fine with it. It was a busy week.

Steve is on vacation. So we are trying to think of what all we want to do tomorrow. It is supposed to cool off a little tomorrow..like into the 90's..yes, that's cooler. So we might try putt putt or something with Peyton. Today I was on floor duty, but we ran up the street to Home Depot and Bed Bath and Beyond. And we had to go buy a drink and go straight home. It was sooo ridiculously hot. It was hot and humid, which is worse. I think the temp. in the truck said it was 102. I had to be dressed for work, so I had capri pants on and came home and immediatlely took them off. In that short time, the waiste area on the pants were wet. We hung out at home for a while. Then went on over to RC's house for dinner to have a goodbye dinner for little brian..brittany's boyfriend. He is a nice boy, and we all wish him luck at college. Brittany is going to miss him so. But they will be ok. Dinner was good. thanks RC. Now we are home watching more Olympics. ha

Andi is supposed to email me some pictures we took on her camera at the party. My camera died in the middle and I didn't get any good pics. I will post them as soon as she decided so email them to me. ha

Have a good week Peeps!

1 comment:

JESSICA said...

I have been watching the Olympics like crazy. I love the gymnastics, diving, swimming, track & field - pretty much everything. They are showing WAY too much of the volleyball though. That gets old...