Family Fun

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

no pics again!

I just haven't taken any pictures or videos lately. I don't know what my deal is. My camera has to be handy at all times, or pictures don't get taken. And currently it's not. So I need to change that so I can take pictures.

Comments people! Where are they. Talk to me. Give me reaction. A thought.

Today...uneventful...which is just fine with me after yesterday's fun (not). Worked at AAdvanced. I had to have Peyton to Andi's by 9am so RC could take them all to Dad's house for the day. Came home and cooked dinner. That's about it. Nice. Watched a little TV. Steve baked us a cake with homeade icing. The cake was good..the icing was...well...not bad. Good job for his first try.

Peyton obviously had a good time at Pop Pop's house. They went swimming for a couple of hours. Dad said she must have goten in and out to jump in 100 times. She must have wore herself out because she was tired tonight. She was sensative, and talkative, which is a sign on sleepyness.

I am so excited. Jessica, Andi and my friend, and fellow office chick at AAdvanced, has offered to give Peyton private cheerleading lessons. She used to be a cheerleader and tought cheer to children in groups and privately. We are going to do a day a week or so in the evening. Peyton will love it, I am sure!!! And Jessica has offered to do this free of charge. Isn't that nice of her!! That is awesome! Thanks, Jess! This will give us a good idea if there is really true interest there for her, and if so...I will move her along with it. Jess recommended getting her into a gymnastics class or tumbling at first to learn flexibility and dicipline. Good idea. Anyway, I am just thrilled for her to have her first lesson.

OHHHH...I forgot to blog about this. K...so Saturday Andi and I were out and about...lunch with Mom and some errands. We were going back to her house, and I was driving her car because she ran into Wal mart, so I got in the drivers seat and drove around until she came out so we didn't have to unload all the kids. Anyway...off the subject there. ha So driving back, there is a road by Andi's house that the speed limit is 20 mph. I was going like 25, and Andi's radar detector started beeping a little bit. She said to slow down, because that's a real alarm. So I did. Kept my speed at 20 right on the money. I see a car behind me getting irritated by my slowness. She can just deal with it, I'm not getting the ticket. So she passes me on the right all mad and speeds in front of me....hehehe...there's the cop!!! Ready to bust her. hehehe Sure enough he pulled out and waited for her to make her turn so he could get behind her. I needed to turn on the street before that one, but I had to go by and laugh at her and watch her get pulled over. LOL We drove by and waved at her. I couldn't help myself. I know it has happened to all of us that we say, "Where is the cops when you want them". There he was! Finally, sweet revenge on angry passers. Really, it made my day. Bad, Iknow. But still...I have to say..I enjoyed myself. I wanted to go back and make sure the cop knew she passed me illegally on the right going a good 10 miles over the speed limit. haha But I refrained.

Ok...must get ready for bed. I actually get to sleep in tomorrow. Floor duty at 1pm. I am going to take Peyton to our Pizza place that we like to eat at together as some Mommy and me time. She is, afterall, my pizza buddy.

Ya'll have a good Thursday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - so I don't make comments as much as I should - but I do love your blogs - let's me know what is going on with all of you.

Ally - are you going to bring Peyton over this afternoon? Aunt Ellen is coming over and would love to see her. We're just so glad that she is able to come since she has had such a time with the cancer and the loss of her husband - all at the same time.

Worked out in the yard yesterday as it was nice and cool in the morning and afternoon - can't believe my tomato plants - they are almost taller than me and loaded with some good size tomatoes and this good sized spider - he freaks me out but he seems to keep the bugs and whatever away from my plants - so I leave him alone - now if I could just get rid of that pesky squirrel!!!

I don't know what it is with my humming birds - my little green one keeps getting caught in the top of our tent pavillion on the back patio - we are always having to get on a ladder and getting him out - he's even got to where he lets us - does not even seem to be afraid of us anymore - what a trip - worrying about a little humming bird - he is always so exhausted by this and then sticks around the feeder fighting all the other humming birds away until he gets his fill.

Well - gotta go - have to go bake a pound cake for Ellen - let me know about Peyton - love having her - and yes - I know I spoil her - but what the heck - she's my grandbaby!!!!

LOL - Nana

Andi said...

hehehe, I forgot about the cop pullin gover that impatient girl!! Too funny! And remember...you only refrained because I wouldn't let you stop! Cracks me up! BUSTED!! She looked like a BITCH too!

Rae Carol said...

Poor girl gets a ticket and you laugh a her!!! Hahahahaha...that was pretty funny!!! Of course that would have been me, the one getting a ticket. I HATE going 20 on that road!!! It is 30 on my side!!! Anyway, that was pretty funny!! I hope it was a teenager!! I am sick of them and their bad driving around here!!

Anonymous said...

So-you probably saved her life or some kids so ENJOY! Jessica is the BEST! Thats just what Peyton needs so she can see if she likes C.Leading! Steve backs too?!? You are blessed! Love, Auntie S

JESSICA said...

...and Jessica is JUST as excited as Peyton about starting the lessons! BRING IT ON!
I'm glad that you didn't get the ticket - that wouldn't have been pretty. I don't think I have ever gone 20MPH down those streets. In fact, I don't know that my car even slows down to 20MPH. :)