Family Fun

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

up and runnin'!





Wa-hoo! I am up and runnin' on the laptop again. Withdrawls were setting in. The Dell guy fixed it up. Thank God!
So what a day! Here is a picture of one of the things we did today....can you guess?
LOL! Yes..to the eye dr. So funny. She even said laughing, "Momma...I look silly". hehe So, Peyton honey..I am laughing with you not at you. All went well at the eye dr. They did dialate her eyes this time. She is progessing as normal. He had to strengthen her prescription a bit, but it is all normal.
So woke up early, which we all know how much I love it. Picked up Ash and Syd, went to the dr's office while dad picked up the other 2 girls. Peyton went in to see the dr. After I dropped Peyton off at Dad's to join the fun. They seemed to have a great time, and probably will be going over again on Friday. Glad they are spending time with their Pop Pop. So I headed it off to my 2nd job. I had one of the AC technitions go to my house and check our AC because of the high electric bill. Nothing wrong there! I was kind of surprised. He and Brian agreed that our filters being dirty probably contributed. That would be Steve's fault. ha Then the Dell man came to see me while I was at work. I did, however, forget to bring the bummed RAM card. So Mark, who was at my house checking my AC had to bring it to me, and the Dell guy had to wait. He wasn't going to leave the new RAM card without the old one to return to Dell. I got lucky there. Thanks, Mark! (not that he reads this). After work, picked up Peyton and we all decided to goto Circle S for dinner. The Yorks, Harris' and the Linders. I am still full! Good food.
I am pooped! Way too long of a day.
Here are a couple of pictures of Peyton's impromptu photo session. ha


She knows she's beautiful. ha
Tomorrow. I have to go to a chicks house to let Peyton play with a school friend and "get a facial". So she works for Mary Kay. She calls me up and says, "Would you and Peyton like to come over and let Hayden (her daughter) and Peyton play together. While you're here I will pamper you with a facial." I know it is a way to sell me something. She's a very nice woman and I like her, I just don't want to buy any Mary Kay stuff. I am sure I will end up buying something though. I was kind of ignoring her calls and then I walk into Wal Mart...and there she is!!! OMG! The luck, right! She mentioned how she called me, and I blamed not getting the message on my husband. hehe She said, I will give you a call and maybe we can work out a date for the girls to get together to play. Ok. fine. Sure enough. She called a couple days later. I pondered and pondered. I would still have to see her all school year next year. And I got to thinking...well...I'll play the game. She actually could be a good referral base. She has a lot of clients, and would know when people are wanting to sell or buy a house. SOOOO...I will make sure to slip her a few cards and ask for some referrals. 2 can play at this game. Sometimes ya gotta give a little love to get a little love, right. ha So I am going to do that tomorrow and then to a happy hour for a builder in the late afternoon. Hey...it's a chance at a $200 gift card. This builder gives good happy hours, so I will go for a bit.
This pic is of the girls both in MY sweater. Does this mean I'm fat when 2 kids can fit in my sweater. ha
And this is my favorite for the week. Me and Peyton hanging out. She was being a love muffin and actually let me hold her for a while, so I had to get a picture since it doesn't happen like that often. I have a similar pic of her laying on me like that as a baby. So it's funny to compare the 2.
Ya'll have a good Thurs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a give & take world even in Real Estate! Love the pics! Love, Auntie S