Family Fun

Monday, July 7, 2008

Manic Monday

Well...not really. But it sounds good anyway.


Peyton spent the night at her Nana and Papa's house last night. She told me on the phone this afternoon that she didn't want to come home. Then when I picked her up and was driving home, she said, "why do we have to go home". ha. I told her, "that's where we live, that's why." ha So I had floor duty this morning. So did a little work. I took a "chair nap". ha Went and got peyton. Had to meet a client at 5pm at the office. Went to dinner w/ friends. Went back to the office to scan in some documents and then come home to email them. um hum. Our fancey all in one scanner, printer copier fax....still haven't figured out how to scan. So to email a document. I have to go to the office, then come home to email because I can't send email from the office on my laptop! URRRRGGG!!! Actually...unless I am on my network at home, I cannot send email anywhere else. Andi's house, the office, the AC co......no where. I don't get that! We need Brittany to marry at a young age and marry a computer guru! haha (not really). Maybe I just need to call the Geek Squad and make friends with one of them. Buy them dinner a couple of times and we'll have them hooked.


So otherwise, not much else. Had a good weekend. Hope ya'll did too.


Oh, not only does Peyton draw pictures of her "sister", she said in the car tonight that her name is "Kaylee". That really made me laugh. She has sister on the brain I tell ya. I think she is trying to figure the whole thing out, and what exactly a sister is, and why the heck she doesn't have one. And the only way for her to figure it out is to talk it ALL out with me. haha The girl cracks me up.


Thanks for your comments on the baby decision. It's always good to get different perspectives.
Here is a cute pic I thought I would add that we took of Peyton and Ash July 4th. Cutie pies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy your blog But The pic was WONDERFUL! A real photo contest WINNER!
Do you have a visualization board like Oprah show said!? Its covered w/pics of things you want & you keep it nearby, like in the kitchen so you see it all the time! Love, Auntie S