Family Fun

Friday, July 25, 2008

My Dancing queen



My girl likes to dance! She's the Dancing Queen. ha
This was taken last weekend.

It was a pretty busy week. I am glad it's Friday. Let's play catch up.
So yesterday I went for my "facial". It wasn't a facial really. It was take your make up off and try all of these products. So I bought $50 worth of make up..like I needed it. But I did. But ya know. I think it will get me some business in the future. The Mary Kay ladie said they are thinking of moving to the Flower Mound area soon. So I would get a listing and a buyer out of that. And she really does have a lot of contacts. I gave her some of my cards and told her to give them to anybody that she finds out is in need of a Realtor. We'll see if the whole "facial" thing was worth it.

Then went to the Builder Happy Hour. It was fine. It was in Keller and was glad I didn't have to drive. I rode with a guy, Brian, from our office. We stayed until 6:30 or so. I had about a half of a drink. margarita. I can't do those much anymore. The food was good, and best of all..it was all free. I didn't win any of the drawings. 3 people from our office did. Not me..of course. Whatever. Lynn, our manager, and a couple other Realtors stayed until like 9pm. They were not feeling well this morning. ha We are all planning a trip to Pete's Piano Bar. Apparently it's a blast. Then one of our Realtors owns a couple of Taco Casa's and has a friend that owns a restuarant downtown. So before that we are going for a party there. More free food and drinks! Love that! I think we are planning that for the 9th. Should be a good time. We have a couple of nutts in our office...makes it interesting.

Today...worked at AAdvanced. It was kinda slow. Got some of my Realtor work done I have been needing to do. Did some AAdvanced work...not much, admittadly. Then we went to Ihop for dinner. The Linders and the Harris' going last week made me want it this week or something. ha Peyton and Ashleigh went over to Pop Pop's house again. They enjoyed themselves. They didn't get to go swimming though. It was too hop according to Pop Pop. But really, isn't that what the pool is for...cooling off. haha We are all 3 watching Finding Nemo together right now. Peyton has her bean bag chair out in the living room. However, she can't seem to sit still! I think she is tired. She gets more "active" when she is tired. I think to keep herself awake. She fights the sleep.

Tomorrow. I am on floor duty in the afternoon. I have one of our team members taking the second half of floor duty though. I can tell you this, because I know Steve doesn't read this blog, so he won't find out. Tomorrow I am dropping Peyton off at Nana and Papa's and the dogs off at my Dad's house. I am surprising Steve and made reservations at the Embassy Suites in Grapevine. I got us the Penthouse suite..I somehow got it for the same price, but I really think it's just a suite on a higher level and has a bigger balcony or something. ha We'll see. Then I am going to make reservations at the Melting Pot for dinner. A fondue type place. Then maybe go walk around Southlake Town Square. A place with a bunch of shops that you walk around outdoors. Its got some cute shops. Order room service and just chill with no phones, kids and dogs for 24 hours. We never did get to do our anniversary evening since Steve decided to throw his back out the day of our anniversary. I thought he would try to re-plan it, but he never did. So I took the lead and just did it. He's not the most romantic person...I have just learned to accept that. ha

Otherwise, not sure what else is in store for the weekend. Need to clean up the house. That's about it.
Ya'll have a good weekend!!

2 comments:

JESSICA said...

SWEET!!! It sounds like you have a GREAT evening planned out! Have lots of fun and please enjoy your time together...ALONE! :)

Anonymous said...

ENJOY! Sounds like fun! Loved the "Dancing Queen"! So love your blog! Love, Auntie S