Family Fun

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Is this week over yet!

Goodness. It's only Wednesday. That stinks. It has been a challenging week, yet profitable. I had my closing...$$$$$. I found a lease for somebody on Monday that needed to move in today...Wed. They changed their mind, and then this morning changed their mind again and decided to move into the lease house. So after speeding to get all of that done, it's signed and done. A very little bit more $$$. Whatever, it's not much, but I will take it.

Worked at AAdvanced today. Floor duty tomorrow. Work at AAdvanced Friday. Then Saturday...ahhh...I look forward to Saturday. (so far)

Peyton, Peyton. What a cutie pie. She goes with the flow. She asks me every morning when we wake up, "Mommy, you have to work?" And I say, "Yes, honey. But I'll come and get you when I am done." "Are you going to buy me a dress today?" "No, dear. Not today." That's our usual conversation. Yesterday, I was particularly glad to see her, and feeling guilty. I said to her, "Mommy made some money today, do you want me to buy you a dress, a hairbow, or shoes?" She said, "No Mommy...I want Candy" She's too easy. ha

We took video of her "reading" this book tonight. It's a Dr. Suess book "Hop on Pop" or something like that. We have read it to her several times. She looks at the pictures and knows what it says. She has memorized the entire book. Just about..no lie..word for word. There are a couple of pages she isn't sure about, but really unbelievable to watch her. So cute. And soo smart.

LaVerle..if you read this..I forgot to call and ask if you could keep Peyton in the morning on Thurs. Just a half of the day?? I'll call you in the morning.

Ok, peeps. I didn't update last night, so I wanted to get something down today. Have a good Thurs.

2 comments:

Andi said...

My smart little PeyPey...now if we could just stop her from dipping her grilled cheese into the ranch dressing!

Anonymous said...

YUM! Who doesn't love that sandwich/dip?! You are doing so good at all your work! And, your loving conversation w/Peyton was so sweet! Giving her choices is very nice! Good job, Mommy! Love, Auntie S