Family Fun

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finally...





Not much blogging going on lately, I know. Time has flown this week.


So here's what's going on in a nuttshell. Steve has been home sick since Tues. afternoon. He has had a fever and a sore throat. hummm...am I or Peyton next??? I sure as heck hope not. So he has been layed up on the coach since then. He is a little better tonight. He's insisting on going to work tomorrow, but not if I have my way. He is stubborn like that. Kinda like Andi used to be when it came to going to school. God forbid you miss a day! uggh


Peyton has been going to Vacation Bible School since Sun. night. Tonight is her last night. She has enjoyed it, and I must say...it has been kinda nice to have some free time in the evening. I've made dinner 2 nights that she has been in school. I made stuff I know she wouldn't like. Although there was one she may eat. You never know with her. She is usually a good eater, but she gets weird sometimes though.


Mainly been working. Floor duty today. Nothing came of that. I got stood up Tues. by a client. Supposed to show a home at 10am. Thus, I got a babysitter, got my ASS out of bed early! Which we all know how much I hate mornings. I got Peyton up and dressed, got me all gussied up..and the biatch called and left a message on my cell phone at 9am saying she got called into work. This was after the lady kept calling my team leader the night before asking tons of questions, and they kept getting cut off. So I had to interupt my dinner out with friends and call the woman so she would stop calling her. I don't even know why she was calling Julie to begin with. I had already made the appointment to show and gave her my info. And then she called me at 9:30 that night as well. I have learned something. The more difficult a person is to work with, the less likely they are going to buy anyway. Soooo...I will waste little time on people like that unless they want to buy a million dollar home!!! So, I called her back that afternoon and left a message offering to show her that evening. Didn't call me back. I called her again today and she said, "Can I call you back later, I am at work." She is ditching me. I'm done. Otherwise, still on for a closing on the 29th for one of my clients, and still am waiting to hear back on the offer I put in for another client. That would be great! Otherwise, really nothing else on the horizon. Still have 2 listings. One is going into a short sale (pre-foreclosure), so that will be a process to sell. And then my mother's house is still available. I REALLY wish I could get that house sold. I am not sure what else I can do.


Peyton has been acting tired all week. She really has had a busy week. I feel like I have hardly seen her. Monday we hung out all day. Tues, she went to Nana's house then bible school, wed. she was at Andi's and Brittany took the girls for some activity, the bible school. Then today she was at nana's most of the day and then to bible school. Tomorrow...to Andi's house all day while I work. So she has been as busy as I have. I don't blame her for being tired. I am going to put her to bed early tonight. As early as I can since we don't get home until 8:45 or so from bible school.


Plans for the weekend???? hummmm.... not sure yet.

Ok...hope you enjoyed the pics. Some oldies but goodies. She was such a cute little baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some oldies but goodies is right! She was & still is a beauty! Hope Steve is well soon & not strep throat cause you might catch that! Love, Auntie S

JESSICA said...

Peyton was definitely a pretty baby that has turned into a beautiful young girl.
Is Steve better?
Funny story...
Mark (A/C guy) comes into work on Thursday and says, "I'm feeling feverish. I think I caught what Allyson's husband has." I was thinking - this man won't be at work on Friday. Was he there?
Love the old pics - keep them coming!