Family Fun

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New tricks

Peyton is really the little fish. Or as she calls herself, a Mermaid. And We are all her mermaid friends. Can you tell she has been watching "Little Mermaid". ha She just decided today that she is going to float and swim backwards. I showed her the other day how to do the backstroke, but she wouldn't do it that day. I am sure in her head she has been practicing so she could shock us all next time we swim. She can tread water pretty good now. This is something I really want her to learn quick. So that if she ever got in trouble in the water, she could stay afloat. She is doing really very well. Nana works with her everytime they are in the pool when she is over there. And it's paying off. She will be all over the place by the end of the summer. Who needs swim lessons..I got Nana. ha

So there is another video of a new "saying" Peyton picked up from a certain Papa. ha It's funny. I tried a couple of times and couldn't get it to download, and wold freeze up my whole posting page. But that one would work. Weird. I will try again after I post this one. It's too funny.

Yesterday Peyton and I hung out all day. We went and ate lunch at Andi's. We went to CVS and got the much needed toilet paper. ha We were out, which is unusual for us. I usually am good at keeping good stock of paper goods. Then cleaned house a bit and cooked dinner. Today I had a team meeting at work then went to work at the AC co. Then went to pick up Peyton we were asked to stay and eat. So we did and then took a dip. I'm tired. It's been a long day. Peyton was certainly pooped.

It's getting late and I still have to take a shower. So I'll try to post another video and see if i can get it to work. Otherwise, more tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless Nana for working w/Peyton to float & swim! Very important! Love, AuntieS

Anonymous said...

Just realized I missed the video & WOW, better swimmer than many adults! Peyton, you ARE a Mermaid!
Love, Auntie S

Andi said...

Good job, PeyPey! I guess Ash will just go take lessons by herself since she doesn't have grandparents that can spend time with her. Poor Ash!

Rae Carol said...

That kid is just amazing!! Great job, Pey Pey!! Nice song too!!!