Family Fun

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wicked Wednesday

Goodness gracious. Another hectic day. Phone started ringing at 8am and didn't stop all day. Good news is I should have an offer on my Katie Ln. listing in the morning!! Hope it's a reasonable offer. We shall see.

Another day of paper shuffeling, showings and problem solving.
We are adding another member to our team. Should work out well. Going to make it where I am pretty much just doing listings. Which is fine as long as they keep coming in. Will make life a little easier in the fact that the running around will lighten up a bit. it's hard to keep showing houses on a moments notice when I have Peyton. Finding someone to watch her on a moments notice, or have to miss out on dinner with the family when I have an evening showing. So, it just gets hard to do. Listings will mean set appointments with usually much more notice.

Really, honestly something has to give. This time of year is busy not only with work, but in personal life too. It's constant birthdays, concerts, games, Family asking to do this, that and the other. The sick dogs, kids with falling dressers and TV's....just out of hand. I need a vacation!!! ;)

LISTING OF THE WEEK!! 121 Sunnyvale Terr, Hurst . $124,999. Totally remodeled inside and out. New roof, paint inside and out, countertops, cabinets, tile backsplash, tile, carpet,laminent wood floors. Big ol' shed in the back with electricity, Covered patio. Cute house. Ready for a new owner!!!! Know anybody that wants it????

Raining like nutts tonight. Storms all around. No hail so far tonight. Murray is up my butt since he is a big wussy. Chloe is too deaf to even notice the storms. I am waiting for it to die down a little so I can let the pups out so they don't decide to pee and poop in my house.

Peyton's eye looks pretty good today. No swelling up or anything. Just red spots. Man we are lucky that TV didn't hit her in the head.

My and Andi's Birthday is May 1. We decided to see if our husbands plan a family dinner for us. Quite amazing between the 2 of the boys they can't get anything organized. Steve will remember to, but he will say something like "so what do you want to do for your birthday?" on April 30. ha
But, that's ok. I just assume skip it this year. Just to figure out a night to have a b-day dinner has been challenging. Ash has a teeball game on our b-day, the Harris's have the band banquet Friday, there was something on Sat. I can't remember now...etc. That's when we decided to let the husbands figure it out.

Life is good and all is well. May be busy, but things could be worse. So I'm grateful that I am healthy enough to handle it all. Isn't that the attitude we are to take. Be thankful we wake each morning when we really don't want to get out to bed kind of thing.

Ok. Make comments people. I like hearing from you. Thank you Bridget for the comment. Very nice. Are you having trouble. You have to have an account I think. But I will change that to anyone can comment. I jus have hear you get all kinds of riff-raff when you open it to anybody! I'll try it, and then if it doesn't work, just sign in for an account. It's just google and it's free and they don't bug ya.

Have a good Thurs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Checking to see if it works!
Boy, you can tell I'm old!
Love, Auntie S