Family Fun

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Friday!


So..Friday. A nice day, I must say. Steve stayed home with me today. Although, he did work from home a lot. Nice of him. Even though I have been feeling like I have been trying to get sick, I had things to get done. First order of business. Our team picture for work. Since I'm new to the team, we had to do a new picture. Turned out well. We use a guy that can work wonders. He airbrushes the pictures. He did my individual pic. a few weeks ago. Man, whitened my teeth, took out wrinkles, took the red out of my bloodshot eyes, removed moles and took off some of the double chin. LOVIN IT! ha Anyway...after that Steve, Peyton and I met my mother for lunch at Mercardo Jaurez. Good mexican food. She is doing well, my Mother. She goes to clinic every Friday. Oh, she had a kidney transplant for those of you out of the loop. She had a tough time for about 6 weeks after. In and out of the hospital. Tough time on all. But doing well. Yeah for Mom.


After lunch, put out my for sale signs for my new listings!!! WOO-HOO! Crosswind Dr. in Lake Country Estates, listed at $224,999 and Roseman in Bowman Estates, my neighborhood. listed for $139,999 just in case anybody's interested. ;) Oh, also have my mother's rent house in Hurst listed for $124,999 and one in Watauga listed at $120k. Know anybody needing a house tell em bout these please. COME ON PEOPLE! BUY A HOUSE ALREADY!


Then, Peyton took a nap while I worked in our home office and Steve on his laptop in the living room. I keep telling Steve he's a bragger. He may have an old, refurbished Bell Helicopter laptop, but I have a $1k coaster new in the box. Dell sent me a brand new computer that doesn't work. Isn't that lovely. Yes, then they sent out somebody to fix it with REFURBISHED parts!!!!!!! Are these people DRUNK! Don't get me started. Anyway, after much fighting and calling in managers and all of the fun stuff, I will have a new laptop, hopefully, by the end of next week. URRRGGGG!!!


Went to dinner with Steve's folks. We try to do that once a week or so. They just adore Peyton and I love that they adore her. They are good to us. We love them.


Otherwise, bedtime for Peyton and Steve as he has to work tomorrow...on a Sat. which is unusual. Me on the other hand, have worked every weekend for the past month! I am going to try not to work tomorrow if I can help it. Gonna go see Ashleigh (andi's daughter) play t-ball. I am looking forward to that. I hate that I haven't been to one yet. Then I am working on Sunday.


It's late people. I must start heading to bed. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment. (Well, the picture went up top...I'm going to have to have Andi show me how to work this thing.)

No comments: