Family Fun

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weird Sunday

The moon must be full or something, cause today felt weird. Woke up at the butt-crack of dawn to pass out door hangers in Lake Country. Sydney spent the night, and got up to go with me and earn a little extra cash. Not the highlight of my day. Came home and napped. Was on floor duty the rest of the day. So I worked most of my Sunday. Peyton didn't get a nap, we ate at weird times, everybody is just hum-drum today, including me and now I"m beat! Really very tired. Poor me. ha. We were just all out of schedule today and that always throws me off. So whatever. That's that.

Otherwise. I'm too tired to say much today. I am surprisingly going to bed before 10pm. Heading that way, anyway.

Steve is still in his organizing mode. He's very good at it. Best to stay out of his way. Man on a mission is the best way to describe it.

Have a good week.
More tomorrow, I am sure. Over and out.

No comments: