Family Fun

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Makin' up for lost time

Man, I missed blogging the past couple of days. I know I am constantly complaining about how busy things are. But let me tell you. It has past the point of busy to the point of ridiculous. Just since like Wednesday, I have done 2 leases and executed a contract on my Watauga listing. Which I am very excited about. But the amount of paperwork that is behind all of that is crazy. Some of it though, is just starting with this team and converting my files to theirs and learning how they like to have it all done. It is nice though, because once it's all converted and I learn it all they do a lot of the leg work that goes along with it.

Let's see....yesterday we were to go to my mom's church carnival. We were taking Sydney and Peyton. Literally walking out the door, after a ridiculously busy morning with work, one of my team members called and asked if i could go meet a lady at the office that walked in wanting to look at waterfront property. K. When somebody walks in for waterfront property you run. Waterfront is anywhere from 400k to over a million dollar homes. So Steve being the understanding husband he is, understood that I had to go take care of that. He took the girls to the carnival by himself. So sweet of him. He came home a little rattled though. ha Me on the other hand, totally wasted my time!!!! This nutty lady not only was already working with a realtor already, she wanted waterfront for 200K. Is that possible. Sure there are some dumpy places out there you could do that. But she wanted a 400k home for 200k. And people....if you are already working with another realor, don't go walking into other real estate offices. Nobody wants to waste their time with somebody that is going to let you find them a property and then go to the realtor they have been working with to buy it. Little did this lady know, she not only wasted my time, but she made me miss precious time doing something fun with my family. Was not happy person. Common sense folks.

The picture above of the gloriousPeyton the poser. She Loves getting her picture taken. And loves to pose for them. The video clip. She will stand in front of us all evening and do her cheerleading moves that she learned from a video called Bella Dancerella Cheerleader. Then Steve taught her to courtsey. Kind of funny watching a big, strong guy show his 3 year old daughter courtsey. So a little of Peyton in action for you folks.

Today is Sunday. Steve asked what we wanted to do today...and my first thought was NAP!!! And I hadn't even been up very long. ha I'm tired!!!! I'm thinking that none of us are going to even get out of our p.j.'s today. Currently, Peyton is brushing my hair while I sit with my p.j.'s on, under my favorite blanket while I sit on the couch with the laptop entering this blog. This is about as much as I want to do today. ha

So last night. Didn't do much. Went over to RC and Kevin's. It was not relaxing! Andi and Brian dropped of Ashleigh and Addyson for them to babysit while they went to a friends house for a little party. Addy has really not been away from her mommy and daddy. She WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT!!! She cried, I would say 80% of the time. Screaming. Then add Peyton and Ashliegh, Sydney and a friend of hers that was spending the night....OMG! It was loud in there. Addy was not only missing her parents, but thinking...."God it's loud in here". haha We just ordered pizza and played some poker.

Some of Peyton's favorite things (for the time being anyway)
Loves Dora and Wizard of Oz. Oh and the Doodlebops.

Loves to eat french fries, chicken nuggets, strawberrys, cut up apples...but only when her nana does it at her house.

Loves to dance and the newest thing is knock knock jokes. She doesnt really know any, she just makes them up. Very cute.

She does not like to clean her room, eat much meat, or time outs (but who does really)

She still sucks on her blanket when sleeping. Tried to talk to her about giving her blankets to the blanket fairy so he could give it to babys who didn't have blankets. She said, "no, their mine. They can go to the store and buy their own." Kind of made me laugh. But I guess she just doesn't quite understand all that yet. Still so very innocent and SPOILED! ha

Anyway....With the pictures and this long blog that should make up for not blogging the past couple of days. I may even do another entry tonight!!!! So come back! OHHHH...wait...

Listing of the day!!!! Almost forgot! 8804 Crosswind. In Lake Country Estates in N. Fort Worth. offered at $224,999. over 3200 sq. ft. The kitchen is awesome. Been redone with stainless steel, lighting, granite and cabinets. Travertine tile throughout, newer carpet. Backs up to greenbelt and is only a couple of blocks from the neighborhood boat ramp and lake.

Ok peoples! See ya soon! Have a good Sunday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People can be so selfish!
You'll get paid back though! Sounds exciting except part at RC's but atleast you were together!
Love, Auntie S