Family Fun

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lucky Tuesday

Well...a lucky Tuesday for the York Family. Peyton had a near miss. She decided to stand on the bottom shelf of the dresser in her playroom. She pulled the whole dressser and TV over. With some miracle from above, the TV managed to miss her. It landed about 2 inches from her head behind her on the bed. She was pinned between the dresser and the bed. Good God! We are so lucky that TV didn't hit her. We would be talking about something totally different right now. But as you see below, she did a number on her little head. I think that was the top drawer of the dresser that hit her head. She was more stunned than anything. Goodness gracious! Very scary. That's about all I have to say about that. I will be having the image of her pinned in my head running through my head over and over.


So today was a busy one. Chloe has hook worms and bacterial infection in her GI tract. That would explain the constant crap! Took x-rays for her little seizures, and they didn't find anything. Had to pay another $50 on top of the $268. for Murray to have pills to get rid of the hook worms, because it's a good chance that she gave it to him. Oy Vey!!! These pups are breakin' the bank.

Meeting and tour this morning at work. Showings, paperwork, more paperwork. FINALLY got my crazy lease lady taken care of and movin' her on down the road. I haven't done the new feature in a couple of days! Listing of the Day!!! So here ya go

Listing of the Day........ 6213 Roseman Ct. Offered at $139,999. 4 bedroom, 2 bath 2 car garage. 2004 sq. ft. in Bowman Estates. You could be my neighbor. That's worth the $140k right there. Nice, clean well taken care of house on corner lot in a cul de sac. You'll LOVE it!!!

I just have nothing too profound to discuss today. Oh Yes.....One thing I much blog about! Peyton's WONDERFUL teacher at her Mother's day out program. Ms. Carol. OMG!!! Is is the greatest teacher EVER. She was Ashleigh's teacher when she was in the 2 year old class and Peyton was just a little baby. Now she has my 3 year old. She is really wonderful with all the kids, but I think she has a special place in her heart for Peyton and Ashleigh. Come to think of it, Ash has come a long way since then. Ms. Carol is the one that suggested Ash's speach problem was that she wasn't hearing well. And she was right. She's just wonderful, and Peyton just loves her. She told me today that Ms. Carol's toes were orange today. (her nails.) I didn't check, but she notices that stuff. (There ya go Ms. Carol....hehehehe) No, really! Love her to death.

Oh yes.....best part of the day! I GOT MY LAPTOP TODAY AND IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!!! I paid Dell for a brand new laptop, and got a very expensive coaster. The sucker didn't work. Had to return and get a new one, and yippie....it works!!! I like it too. Blogging on it right now as a matter of fact. YIPPIE!!!

Ok..tomorrow...Peyton goes to her Nana's house as I have work to be done. She loves it there. I think they are planting flowers again tomorrow. More tomorrow peeps! Nighty night.

No comments: