Family Fun

Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Day Off!

Finally....A Saturday off. Much needed. Still not feeling 100%. Had a headache from hell all day. Did have to answer emails and a couple of phone calls, but nothing big. Steve did have to go to work today for a half a day, but he didn't seem to mind. Peyton and I started out going to Ashleigh's Tee-ball game. That was REALLY funny and cute. Peyton kept calling her from the sidelines trying to get her to talk to her. Then the coaches got on her about not paying attention. It was cute. Went to lunch with RC, Kev and Syd. Did my emails and phone calls, layed down for a while to try to get rid of this headache. Persistent little sucker. The poker gang came over to play poker. We haven't done that in a while. Nobody hardly ever comes over to our house anymore. We were trying to remember the last time they came over. Couldn't. Been that long. Sad.
Decided Andi is still a ding bat. We were talking about a restuarant in Fort Worth called "the fuzzy taco". Kevin said that he refuses to eat there, for what we all thought were obvious reasons, but for Andi, it wasn't so obvious. She said, "Why, cause their moldy tacos?" We all laughed about that for a good 10 mins. Andi was slobbering on herself and all! Too funny.

Otherwise, a pretty low key day. I have floor duty tomorrow, and have to get up at 6 to be at the office at 7 to walk Lake Country Estates to put out doorhangers for our team at work. Wasn't my idea to do it so early on a Sunday, that's for sure. But gotta do what's gotta be done. Sydney is s pending the night, so I am gonna pay her 10 bucks to help us. Works for me. Less walking.

Really kinda hoping for a slow floor duty day. But with the nice weather, there's gonna be some action, I'm pretty sure. I'm gonna need a nap for sure after getting up so early. YIKES!

K people! HOME OF THE DAY! A NEW FEATURE OF THE YORK FAMILY BLOG!
8013 kATIE LANE, WATAUGA. 4 BEDROOM, 2 BATH 2 CAR GARAGE. VERY CUTE. KELLER SCHOOLS. MAKE A GOOD FIRST HOME. IN GREAT CONDITION. VERY WELL KEPT NEIGHBORHOOD. SELLING PRICE IS $120K AND YOU CAN LEASE IT FOR $1,100 A MO. KNOW ANYBODY INTERESTED HAVE THEM EMAIL OR CALL ME!!!!! THEY ARE MOTIVATED, SO MAKE AN OFFER PEOPLE!

Have a great weekend, peeps. Gotta go to bed. I have to be up at FREAKIN' 6AM!!! (lord help me)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see all is going well. I wish I could wear all the HATS that you do. I don't know how you do it. Ally I have to say that Peyton is the cutest little girl ever! I wish we still lived across the street. I stopped by to see my old house Sat. night saw you had the crew over so didn't stop. Plus need to get Blake home and in bed he wasn't feeling well.
Love ya! The blog is very cool..

send reminders for me to check back or I'll forget! !