Family Fun

Friday, April 18, 2008

Welcome Peeps!



Well, well, well. Guess who joins the blogging world. Yes, I am a copy-cat and had to follow in my sister's footsteps. I thought it was kinda cool. Great way to keep up with friends and family, and let everybody in on our daily lives, although, yes, sometimes a bit hum-drum. Just hope I can keep it up to date like she does. Geez.. Andi doesn't miss a day...no matter HOW boring her day was. ;)

A little about us. There's me. Allyson..wife and mom. Steve..husband and dad. And Peyton...princess and daughter. Peyton is 3 and is our world as are all of your kids to you. She's a doll. She makes us laugh, play and be young when we just really want to lay around and watch TV. She has certainly made us cry...me at least. No, I know Steve. He will kill me for admitting that. ha Sorry dear. Mostly all happy tears. I think I cried every day for the first year of her life. Good kind of crying though. I was just SOOO thrilled to have her. I waited soooo long for her. Totally regret waiting until 32 to have a child. I didn't know what I was missing though.

We have been trying to have another baby for over 2 years now. Did the fertility drug, didn't work. Next option costs $1k...needless to say we are trying on our own again for a while. Not trying anything that has much of a chance of multiples. I don't want to end up with 10...just 2!!

Steve works at Bell Helicopter as a Supervisor. Doing what...I don't know. Something called Change Control. He tries to explain it, but I don't get it. I am a Realtor. Know anybody who wants to buy a house! ha I work at Century 21 Lake Country Realty in Fort Worth. I just joined a team there. We are the "Crimmins Team". Julie Crimmins is the leader of the pack. She is awesome. I think I will enjoy the team and working with them all. There's 4 of us.

Some of you we talk to daily. Some not so much. I hope with this tool, we all learn new ways to keep in touch. This is my effort. So away we go.....

No comments: