Family Fun

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and More









Ariel - The Little Mermaid






Super girl....Ashleigh, and Ariel....Peyton



"Andi had a little Lamb..." ha
My friend, Traci's daughter, Avery and our dog Murray

Guess who! ha Me freezing at a soccer game.
So we had a good week. Busy and tiring...but good. Halloween went off without a hitch. Peyton, as you can see, was The little Mermaid. She loves her costume. Now it's a dress up dress for her to play with, and has been in it every chance possible. We have candy coming out our ass, as I am sure most of those with kids do. The girls really did have a lot of fun trick or treating. Peyton certainly got the hang of it well. The "boys" did their usual scare the heck out of all the kids thing again. This year was a haunted house. It was VERY loud! Hit the link to go to Andi's blog, as I believe she is putting up a video of the haunted house.

I hardly have seen Steve this week. We have both been busy. He has worked late all week, prepared for Halloween, soccer practice..etc. I have worked a lot and such. We got to spend the evening together tonight, so that's nice. Except he's on the phone and I'm on the computer. Go figure.
My HUD offer and contract is executed and should close by the 15th of Dec. if all goes as planned. I am still working with another couple trying to find them something they like, and am writing an offer for another couple I met at an open house. I hate open houses, and they are usually a big, fat waste of time...but I did manage to get a buyer at the last one I did. Wow! Unusual. Plus I have a lady that is looking at commercial property for a restuarant. this will be new territory for me, as I haven't done commercial before. Then taking out another guy tomorrow for showings. Busy, busy! I am hoping for a great Nov. and Dec. and even January if all goes well. We shall see how it all pans out. Looking to be another busy week.

Otherwise, just livin' life. Sorry for taking so long to blog. Hope you enjoyed the pics above, and here are some more for you to enjoy. Until another day...goodnight.






2 comments:

JESSICA said...

Precious little girl that ya have there! :)

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing Mom Jill with her grandbabies! Sweet! You go girl on your work! What can be nicer than finding folks their homes! loved the pics! Love, Auntie S