Family Fun

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

CMA awards

LOVIN' the CMA awards tonight. That's Country Music Awards for those who don't know. Awesome performances, and just really entertaining. I do still love my country music.

A mid week blog for ya. Not a whole lot to say really. Still no pictures taken. Sorry. Peyton is doing well. Steve stayed home on Monday to study for some work class he has been taken...I think it's called APIX. Not sure. Nonetheless, it's difficult and they have to take tests that he had planned to study for at work, but can't get time, so he took a vacation day. I asked Peyton on Monday would she rather stay home with Daddy or go to Nana's house. Nana won! LOL I don't really think Steve's feelings were hurt, because I do know it is hard to get any type of work done with Peyton around. Jabber, jabber, chit chat...scream, yell and make funny noises. ha
So off to Nana's she went. I had a luncheon that day, then came home and worked all afternoon and then off to a happy hour that evening. These builder happy hours that they host are wonderful. Free food, free drinks and they give away things like $200 visa gift cards, and and gas cards, starbucks cards and such. All for just getting a flyer of their new homes that are available. This one was at Chedder's. YUMMY! Although it was a good time, I didn't win squat!! Whatever! I never win anything.

Say a little prayer that these buyers I showed today some lakefront property in the $600k range BUY A HOUSE! That's some good money there folks! And Ally needs it! hehe

Mom is doing well. Had to have a bigger drain put in her kidney area cause she was leaking. She will be having surgery again soon to fix the fluid pocket problem. ugghhh. Dad's trial is going on this week. It really sounds to me that he has a strong case. It's very technical and very detailed. Yesterday he said it went very well, and today not as well as yesterday. I hope he can pull it out. He has worked very hard preparing for the trial, and deserves to be compensated for his work that he performed for this co.

Steve's Birthday is this Sunday. That would be number 37 for the old man! geezzz! We are having a client appreciation party for "The Crimmins Team" that I am on the night of his birthday. So Julie, our team leader, ordered Steve a cake and is going to bring it out so everybody can sing to him. I am going to be laughing my ass off. LOL I will HAVE to get a picture of his tomatoe red face. hehehehe

So, I guess that's about it for now. More later in the week. Nighty night!

2 comments:

Andi said...

I think tomato red will be an understatement! I can't wait to see that! And why in the heck don't you ever win those Visa gift cards? That sure would come in handy this time of year!

Anonymous said...

Love how you blog! LOL Praying for Mom Jill & Dad's trail!WIN & SELL! Love, Auntie S