Family Fun

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yo Yo Yo

Well hello friends. Sunday here in the big city. We had a nice weekend. Peyton had her last soccer game. Andi, Ash, Addy, Joy, and my dad all showed up to see her play. That was nice. It was at 8:30am, so it was quite chilly. Then I had to leave from there to get my hair done. Peyton and Steve went to breakfast together, which I think was sweet. Then the phone started ringing. I pretty much was on call all weekend. My fellow buyer agent was out of town yesterday and sick today. So I had plenty to keep me busy.

Peyton then spent the night at Nana and Papa's house so Steve and I could do our annual shopping at Toys R us to kick off our holiday shopping. Believe it or not we are almost done with Peyton. We are going to get a few more items and stocking stuffers and that's about it.

Peyton had her end of year soccer party today. I, unfortunately, got a call and had to go show. Steve took her and said they had a good time. Trophies and pictures should come in this week sometime.

Otherwise, just shaping up to be another busy week. I haven't taken any pictures lately. I know Andi took a ton of pictures at the soccer game the other day, so I am sure she will post some of them. Click on the link on the upper right hand side to link to her blog to see the pics.

Otherwise. Ya'll have a good week! More later this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve was blessed with a chance to have Peyton 1 on 1 Time & she enjoyed that too! Go Girl! Love, Auntie S