Family Fun

Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Thursday Blog

Yeah...almost made it through another week. And what a week it has been. sheewww! Peyton has been shuffeled to Nana's house, school and Andi's house all week. I have been very busy this week. I'm sorry, Peyton. Momma still feels guilty. But the great thing is, she loves going to all 3 places. There is excitement when I tell her where she's going for the day. So that gives me comfort.

I forgot to pay Peyton's tuition this week! I remembered when I walked into get her today that I didn't pay it, and I don't carry my checkbook! I remembered Tues. when I walked into get her that I didn't write a check too, and said to myself, "I'll just pay it Thurs." Well now we won't be back until Tues, and it will be like 10 days late. I do feel terrible. Crap! oh well.

So in the past 2 weeks I have executed 2 contracts, and have one offer in now. I just hope and pray that they all go through. I have an inspection on my 2nd contract tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I hate inspections. Makes me nervous. Then I showed some other folks today and found 2 they really like in their price range. Still waiting for him to get his preapproval letter, and assures me they are working on it. So hopefully we can have that soon, and make an offer. That would be nice.

Saturday is Peyton's last soccer game. It's at 8:30 am again! It is going to be SOOO cold! BURR! Then Sunday she has her end of year soccer party at the coach's house. Kind of glad it's over for now. So those of you who haven't come to see Peyton play (or stand there), which is most of my family, come on out and freeze with me.

Gonna start our Christmas shopping this weekend with our Annual trip to Toys R us. This is a night where Peyton goes and stays at somebody's house, this year is Nana and Papa, and Mommy and Daddy go to dinner and get lots of toys for our spoiled little girl. That's how we kick off our shopping season. It's fun. But I am tellin' ya....we are not doing near what we did last year. For one thing, she has so many presents, that literally she got tired of opening them and there were still like 7 of them left under the tree. I promptly picked them up and gave them to her for her birthday. hehe Secondly, we don't have the money this year. This year will be easier on the ol' budget because we picked nieces. I picked Ashleigh. So we each will spend up to $75 on the child we picked. I like this arrangement. I was probably spending at least $50-60 on each kid every year, and with the addition of Addy this year...oy vey....that's big bucks. So I think this will work out well.

Otherwise, just working hard trying to earn that Christmas money. I would like to have 4 closings by the end of the year. 2 this month, and 2 in Dec. That would be delightful, and could be a possibility. My goal for all of next year is to have 2 closings a month. We shall see. Hopefully people will be in more of a good mood and buy some houses already! ha

That's it for today, folks. Hope all is well with you all. Till next time....

2 comments:

JESSICA said...

Good luck with your home sellings! :)
Picking nieces is a GREAT idea. I only have 2 nieces, but we also buy for adults, and it just gets too expensive! I hear ya on that.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on your sales! The shopping spree sounds like Uncle Richard & me! We did for our kids & then grandkids! Its the best shopping ever! Love, Auntie S